CHAPTER 51: HOW TO WIN ME BACK (CHEL'S STYLE)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 51 HOW TO WIN ME BACK (CHEL'S STYLE)
 
 
 
 
I thought I made it clear that me and Chel are over. Done. End of our relationship. In short I live my life and she will do the same thing. I love her and I know this is an old line but everything won't just change in a snap of my fingers. I really just wanted to move on with my life, be happy, spend time with my family and friends. Most of all I wanted to make music, good music that everyone will love. 
 
 
 
"We thought that you broke up with her Jiyong?" Youngbae look at me.
 
 
"I really don't know why she's here. i made it clear before she board on the plane that me and her are over."
 
 
"Then why is she here? Its been a couple of days since we arrive here in Seoul."
 
 
"Why is she back?" Seung Hyun hyung suddenly appears beside us. 
 
 
"I don't know hyung." I sigh and rake my hair. 
 
 
"You better do something about it." Hyung said. "We want less drama, Jiyong."
 
 
"Trust me I want that too."
 
 
"So will you talk to her or let her just stand there?" Youngbae look at me.  I really don't know what to do.
 
 
"Talk to her." I simply said. "That's the only thing I can think."
 
 
 
======================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I don't know what Xyza do and say to Jiyong that night for us to be in this situation right now, a lot of things happen for the pasts years while we're together. I know I made mistakes. I'm not a faithful girlfriend or a good friend but I have my reasons why I do  those things. JIyong is the only person I have right now, he's the only human being in this planet that understand and loves me so I won't let someone to set us apart.
 
 
 
"What do you want Chel? Are you here to get your remaining things?" That's what Jiyong said when he steps out of his villa. Tabi and Youngbae went out and go back to the other villa.
 
 
"Can we talk?"
 
 
"About what?"
 
 
"Jiyong, I want you back." I said straight to the point. "I can't just let you go."
 
 
"Chel, I thought we both agree when we talk before you go back here. Actually I really don't know why you're here, you should be in Manila with your family and looking for a job."
 
 
"I don't know what happen between you and Xyza that day. We're okay before you went to Manila." I feel hopeless.
 
 
"You went overboard again." He said. "You know that."
 
 
"I'm just jealous." I said. "Can we go inside? I want to talk to you."
 
 
"We already talked, remember?"
 
 
"Please." I almost begged. "This past few months I had a lot of time to think with a lot of things. I realized that I really messed up and..." I stop and walk towards him. "I hurt you so badly. I betrayed you and my friends. I cheated on you multiple times. I slept with other guys while we live under one roof."
 
 
"Why are you suddenly saying this to me?" He asked and confusion crept on his face.
 
 
"I realized that I never asked for your forgiveness. I say sorry a couple of times but I really didn't mean it and you always accept me with open arms." 
 
 
"So you lied?"
 
 
"Yes and I regret it." I sigh. "Believe me, I really regretted it."
 
 
"Do you really love me? I mean do you really felt something for me?" Jiyong cross his arms over his chest.
 
 
"At first, I really hated you then I learned that you're famous and rich. I seduced you because I know that you have something for me and it would be an easy job to have s*x with you." I look at him. "All I want is your money and your fame. I thought that when I become your girl, everyone will notice me."
 
 
"I couldn't believe that you just said that." He shakes his head with disapproval.
 
 
"All I care that time is myself because I know that you will be by my side as long you're crazy in love for me. I took advantage of you and the situation." 
 
 
"Are you done? Because I don't want to hear any of it." 
 
 
"Jiyong, please. Listen to me."
 
 
"How can I trust you? You just admitted that you cheated on me, that you slept with guys and all you care about is my money, my fame and yourself. Let's switch places, will you accept me if I do that to you?"
 
 
"Yes." I answer him in a heartbeat.
 
 
"Think it first." He said and close the door.
 
 
 
==================================================================
 
 
 
Chel's been a stalker for the past few weeks, she keeps popping out of nowhere. I really don't know her true intentions, I don't know anything. The staffs are all afraid of her, they think Chel have some mental issues and they suggested that we should report it to the authorities but I stop them. I know that she wants to talk to me or start a new relationship with me again and for some unknown reasons i'm starting to get annoyed.
 
 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that you should stop appearing everywhere I am."
 
 
"I won't let go of you that easy Jiyong, you know that right?" She said. "Beside I really miss you."
 
 
"Chel, we're over."
 
 
"I know but all i'm asking is another chance. I know I've been so stup*d this past few weeks following you everywhere you go but I just want to protect what's mine."
 
 
"Yours?" I arched my brow. "You own no one."
 
 
"I own you. You belong to me and I belong to you."
 
 
"Chel, I want some space. All i'm asking is SPACE." I sigh. "I want space to think, I want some breathing space."
 
 
"Then why are you breaking up with me? I will give you that space but I can't accept the fact that you broke up with me."
 
 
"What do you really want?" I'm starting to get pissed.
 
 
"All I want is you. No more, no less."
 
 
"I can't give you myself. Not today or tomorrow or the next day or week or month."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because we just keep going in circles. We can't even move forward. The relationship is going nowhere."
 
 
"I promise you that I will be a better person, a better girlfriend."
 
 
"I know but I just need some time. I'm not with anyone right now. i'm not even dating."
 
 
"You can't date anyone."
 
 
"That's none of your business."
 
 
"Jiyong, i'm begging you."
 
 
"Sorry Chel but I can't." I said. She stands up and with that her whole aura changes. 
 
 
"You will regret it." She said. "I'll give you choices and I will give you until tomorrow night for your answer."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You will get back with me or I will do some damage with you and your precious friends."
 
 
"Are you insane? Why the hell you will do that?" I shout.
 
 
"I'm desperate Jiyong." She shout back. "You know the things I can do."
 
 
"I don't love you anymore Chel." I said with finality.
 
 
"Okay. Is that your final answer?"
 
 
"Yes. Its your fault why are we in this situation. You can't blame nobody beside your self."
 
 
"Who will I destroy first?" She smirks. "Carla, Glaiza or Martha. You choose. For sure one of them will get a divorce by the end of the year."
 
 
"Are you serious?" I shout and walk towards her. I grab both Chel's shoulder and shake it furiously. "Don't you dare touch them or do anything that can ruin their families."
 
 
"Their fate is in your hands. I will wait for your answer until tomorrow night. Call me." She grab both my cheeks and kiss my lips forcefully. "I love you. I hope you will made the right choice." She said and walk towards the main door of the villa.
 
 
"Fine. You win. I'm all yours." I said without thinking. "Don't drag my friends with your games especially Martha." I paused and walk in her direction. "She's 3 months pregnant."
 
 
"You made the right choice baby." She smiles and cling her arms around my neck. "I love you." 
 
 
"i love you." I said and that's how she win me back.