the weird woman

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

**

Now yoona still packing her things…she need to clear out this evening….

Where she should go? She doesn’t have any idea….

Stay with hyoyeon? That would be a terrible idea….no….

I don’t have money…..yoona already finish packing and she left the room…

This is the only room in korea that she afford to rent….but now….

Where should I go? Ottoke?

Yoona want to cry really hard right now…..

Yoona walk and walk keep thinking where she should stay for the night….

Suddenly rain pouring down and yoona scream

JUST GREAT!!!!!

Yoona scream and then she run with her bag to the bus station that just in front of her…..

Yoona sit at the chair and being sad and looking so pathetic…

Keep thinking…should I? or should not?

Then she determine to make one call that will ruin all of her plan before…..

But then…….

“YA!!! YOU!!!!” yoona looking at the person that yell at her…..

 

 

 

 

 

**

FLASHBACK

Yuri sit down at café with her friends…yuri seem so happy right now cause she so confident to get a project from Jessica company….

“hey yul…how about your new project? Do you get it?” suddenly yuri friends which is gyuri ask….

Siwon also look at yuri when gyuri ask that…they both know it’s not easy to get project from The jung….they have a hard reputation…..

You need to have an excellent proposal just to get their attention….

“Jung project? I think I will get it…” said yuri little confident….

“wow..what a confident there….when the closing date?” siwon ask….

“next week….i confident cause the CEO now is my friends from school….” Yuri said while taking sip of her drink….

“really? You friends with her daughter? Jessica jung ….am I right?” gyuri seem so surprise….

“yup…I know her when she still school here….” Yuri said smile….

“then you must be close with her….can  you introduce me to her? I heard she really pretty…” siwon ask yuri with a cute expression….

“hold there playboy…she’s mine…don’t you ever dare to do anything…”

“oh…sorry….if like that…she should come to party tonight at club…” siwon suggest to yuri…gyuri also agree to what siwon said…

“it will be awesome if she come….can’t wait to see her In person” gyuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter