love mess

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

**

Yuri ask jessica to go drink at café  but jessica drag yoona with her…jessica feel awkward if she just left with yuri…

 

Yoona feel more awkward…yoona look at yuri face…yuri look at jessica face like she want to eat her….

 

Yoona look at jessica face…jessica look like she not comfortable with the current situation…

 

“why don’t you call me? U promise” yuri ask jessica…

 

“I’m sorry…I forgot…I have a lot of work to do…”

 

Yoona drink her smoothie while looking at both of them…

 

She busy?? She have time to annoy me….

 

“anyway…what about the thing I ask?” yuri look intensely at jessica…

 

Jessica look at yoona…yoona look away…this is so awkward…why jessica bring me along? Urghhh….

 

“ about that thing…I think I have to decline that…”

 

“why? U have other  date?”

 

“actually……I “ jessica keep thinking…what should I say? I’m dead…

 

Suddenly…

 

“ jessica unnie….” Yoona, yuri and jessica looking at the source of the voice….

 

Jessica surprise….

 

“what are you doing here?” sooyoung smile looking at jessica…

 

Jessica frown…great…..

 

Yoona is so confuse right now…yuri look at sooyoung with an intense gaze…who is she?

 

“ i text  you but you don’t reply…so I go to your office…your secretary said you here…”

 

Just great~~~

 

“oh okay…”

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting but how about tonight? Are you free?” sooyoung ask jessica

 

Yoona can’t believe this….wow…that’s why she said she suffocated yesterday….

 

Yuri look at sooyoung…she doesn’t realize she have a rival…

 

Jessica look at yuri face….

 

Jessica know yuri really cannot accept if she been defeated…she so competitive….when they were in school no one dare to take yuri girl…

 

The situation now is so intense…yoona keep slurping her smoothies…this look like drama in tv yoona think…

 

sooyoung still clueless right now….

 

“jessica….”

 

Jessica frown again..OH MY GOD!!!!!

 

Jessica, yuri, sooyoung and yoona look at the second interrupting voice…..

 

“taeyeon….what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter