acting

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

~~

Yoona realized that she arrive at jessica office….she walk slowly to jessica office floor…jessica secretary already know yoona…

 

“is jessica in there?” yoona point at jessica office….

 

“no…she at meeting room…you can wait there…she be out in a minutes…” jessica secretary smile at yoona….

 

“okay then…thanks…” yoona sit at sofa there….

 

“you want something to drink?”

 

“nope thanks..i’m good” yoona decline politely…..

 

After a few minutes yoona see a few people get out from the meeting room….yoona surprise a bit cause she see yuri and taeyeon also there….

 

Yoona feel nervous somehow….

 

“I see you guys next week…mr jung will decide which company will get this tender….thank you for your effort today” jessica bow to everyone there….

 

Everyone leaving except yuri and taeyeon still talking to jessica…

 

“about yesterday…u lie right?” suddenly yoona hear yuri ask jessica….taeyeon also there but yoona guess taeyeon just want answer from jessica too….

 

“why would I lie about something like that? “ jessica so calm to answer to yuri…..

 

“I don’t know…maybe you want to run away from us…” yuri spoke again….

 

“I’m sorry for not telling about me and yoona to you guys…but I’m not lying….” Jessica explain to both of them…

 

“I’m still not going to believe you….” Yuri speak again….

 

Jessica really frustrated in this situation….what she should say to make them believe her?

 

Jessica look at her front…she see yoona….thank god…she’s here….

 

Jessica leave yuri and taeyeon…she make her  way to yoona….yuri and taeyeon look at jessica and yoona…..

 

Their eye is look like and eagle eye… if there any mistake they sure know all this is just an acting…

 

Yoona know she have to do something here..

 

She need to make them believe that jessica and her really dating each other…

 

When jessica in front of yoona..yoona slowly wrap her arms around jessica waist….

 

Jessica also hug yoona..yoona really nervous cause yuri and taeyeon keep staring at them…

 

But she need to keep her cool….

 

“baby…sorry I’m late” yoona said to jessica….

 

But to yoona surprise jessica did something more than what they practice yesterday….

 

Jessica hold yoona more close and then jessica kiss yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter