the former queen

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 48

**

The royal meet happening today and the media try to get a glimpse of everyone of the royal family….

today everyone in royal family coming back to korea to attend the meet with the first family….

 

Korean people take  very seriously anything about their country culture…

the royal family is kind a symbol that represent Korean culture that is still in their society….

 

Even though royal family doesn’t have any power in country matters but they have big influence to every decision….

people still trust royal family than a politician…

that’s the reality in korea….

 

Jessica is waiting nervously all day…apparently jessica will meet yoona haelmoni in the evening…..

 

She think something is wrong with her…she cannot stand still….she doesn’t know what to do…

 

What if the former queen doesn’t like me? Ottoke?

 

Jessica already wearing the attire that the royal stylish prepared…

jessica really gladful that it is not hanbok…she doesn’t really like wearing hanbok….

 

She wear a very nice blouse and a skirt and from this 

attire jessica conclude that she will be having an evening tea with the former queen….

 

There’s a knock at the door….it’s bodyguard kim jong kook….

 

“I’m sorry miss jessica…mama is expecting you now….”

 When jessica heard that she feel like she just fall from a building and now she become froze….

 

Kim jong kok enter the room and talk again….

 

“miss jessica…can you hear me?” jong kok said slowly…

he never expect that jessica  could be an ice that is so froze at that moment….

 

“yes…I can…let’s go…” 

suddenly jessica get up from her chair and walk in front of kim jong kok….

 

Kim jong kok follow jessica from behind and then he talk some wire at his hand…

 

“the ice is moving…prepare….” Jessica heard the talk….

jessica cannot understand their words so she just let it go….

she have a thousand thing to think at that moment…..

 

“oppa…where is yoona?” jessica ask jong kok…

jong kok is yoona personal bodyguard so jong kok must know where yoona is….

yoona doesn’t come to see jessica after the royal meet….jessica is a bit worried….

 

“ princess yoona at the palace garden…you will be see her once we arrive at the tea table there…” 

jong kok explain….

 

“what she doing there?” jessica curious now…what is yoona doing there?

 

Looking yoona in her official attire for the meet suddenly 

make jessica really realized that yoona is indeed princess im yoona…

 

Princess im yoona and princess Im Ji Hyo is very popular in korea…

jessica have heard about both of them but she never focus to remember their face…

maybe that’s why she never know that yoona is hiding something from her…..

 

Both of the princess served in army and make the Korean people really proud of the heir of the throne…

 

Actually jessica feel that yoona is very hot in that attire….

jessica literally amaze but she never want to show it yoona….that kid choding….

 

“princess yoona want to do some stretching with me….” Jong kok answer jessica question…

 

Jessica keep silent and walk towards the garden…

from the back she an see an old woman is sitting there while drink her tea….

her clothes look very lovely…..

 

Jessica stop her track…she take a deep breath…

she need to meet yoona haelmoni and this is so nervous for jessica…

meeting new people is not jessica strongest point in her life…it is scary actually….

 

Jong kok already made her way to yoona….

from there jessica can see yoona already doing her stretching…

her girlfriend suddenly look very cool today….

 

Jessica slowly made her way to yoona haelmoni….

 

When jessica in front of the former queen she bow to her….

the former also smile looking at jessica….

 

Jessica see that smile…she feel relive at that times….

 

“I’m sorry mama for being late….” Jessica start the conversation…

 

“no it’s okay…I also just got here…come…sit here…” the former queen point to the chair beside her…

 

Jessica sit at the chair…they go silent for  moment…they both look at yoona and kim jong kok…

yoona have fully recover from the operation at her ankle…

jessica get scared actually looking at yoona and jong kok…

 

It’s that what they call stretching? That look so scary…that look like a martial art….

 

That what jessica thought….suddenly she got so worried looking at yoona…

the queen realized the change in jessica face…

she smile a little to acknowledge the thing that happen in front of her eyes….

 

“don’t worry…yoona is a very strong girl…she just doesn’t show it to people easily”

 suddenly the former queen said to jessica….

 

Jessica feel surprise…jessica smile to herself…

maybe she be obvious enough that other people know that she love yoona…

 

“I’m sorry mama….” Jessica feel awkward actually…

 

“you are very good 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter