in her room

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n : update...yoonsecretive heart...be ready... :P

thanks for all the comment...keep commenting even with just a smile...

after having bad week cause of toothache...a smile maybe can less my pain...

 

CHAPTER 38

**

We all had dinner together and mrs jung give to yoona the couple ring…krystal ask them to wear it….

 

Yoona feel surprise with the sudden gift…yoona look at jessica…jessica make a face that yoona cannot interpret

 

Yoona feel confuse …but she just go with the flow…their ring look matching and look really expensive…

 

Yoona smile and say thank you to mrs jung….yoona even get up and bow 90’ at mrs jung….

 

That really surprise everyone…..

 

After dinner they all at living room hanging out watching television….

 

It’s time for news now……

 

Everyone focus at television but suddenly something that make jessica angry pop again at television….

 

 

NOW IT’S ENTERTAINMENT NEWS….

 

The MC change to someone else…

 

OKAY….TODAY WE START WITH ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN KOREA>>

 

CAN ALL OF YOU GUESS?? 

 

YEAH THAT’S RIGHT…IT’S MISS JUNG…THE HEIR OF JUNG INDUSTRY….

 

TODAY IT’S BEEN CONFIRM THAT JUNG FAMILY IS ALREADY IN KOREA…THEY GOT HERE 1 DAY EARLY FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN…

 

NOW IS THAT REALLY CONFIRM SOMETHING??

 

All other MC smile shyly hearing that….

 

TODAY IT’S BEEN REPORTED THAT MRS JUNG, KRYSTAL JUNG AND JESSICA JUNG WENT SHOOPING FOR A RING…

 

IT’S LOOK LIKE THE MARRIAGE REALLY HAPPENING….

 

WE TALK TO THE WORKER AT THE RING STORE AND SHE CONFIRM THAT JUNG FAMILY PURCHASE A COUPLE  RING AND THE RING IS VERY EXPENSIVE…

 

SHE NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THE DETAIL OF THE RING…

 

EVEN WITH ALL THIS WE STILL DIDN’T KNOW WHO IS THE GIRL THAT CAPTURE MISS JUNG HEART….

 

THERE’S STILL NO STATEMENT COMING FROM JUNG FAMILY…WE STILL WAITING FOR IT…

 

BUT FOR NOW WE HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR THE COUPLE….

 

Suddenly one of the male MC fake a crying….

 

“why what’s wrong? “ the MC that read the news ask….

 

“this blew off my chance to be with miss jung forever…..” he still fake a cry….

 

Everyone laugh……Suddenly other MC said…

 

“get yourself together…you don’t have even 1 percent chance with her” 

 

Everyone laugh again…..

 

 

Everyone in living room is silent hearing the news….jessica is so boil in inside…those paparazzi is really annoying jessica now….

 

But for jessica family it’s a good news…mrs jung look happy…

 

My family look so happy…i’m really a bad daughter to lie to them like this….OH GOD….

 

Jessica look at yoona face….yoona look worried too….

 

 

**

In jessica room jessica let out her frustration…she want to scream actually but she can’t…she keep walk back and forth and yoona just look at jessica from her bed…

 

She feel dizzy looking at jessica….somehow frustrated jessica look cute to yoona eyes….

 

“I want to kill those paparazzi…..urghhh!!!!!” jessica said while gritted her teeth….

 

“why you buy this ring? “ yoona look at the ring that fit perfectly at her finger….

 

Yoona don’t understand why jessica get this ring…

 

“my mom insist and she said it’s a gift for us….” Jessica sit beside yoona…

 

Maybe she already tired being restless like that…jessica pout….

 

But then jessica grab of of the pillow and put her face on the pillow and yoona heard jessica scream….

 

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

 

“is that really necessary?” yoona look surprise….jessica still have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter