good thing

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 42

**

Sooyoung waiting nervously at the café…she really nervous…she move a lot in just 5 minutes…..

 

What should I do? Maybe I shouldn’t meet her? What should I say?

 

Sooyoung feeling sick suddenly…..

 

There’s only a couple of people in the café….sooyoung glad because there will be less interruption when she want to talk….

 

“soo unnie….” Seohyun greet sooyoung….

 

Sooyoung is too nervous that she doesn’t realize that seohyun is already in front of her…..

 

“seo…please sit down….” Seohyun sit down….

 

Both of them staring at each other for a moment…this situation now suddenly become awkward…

 

This is different cause they already got close before this….

 

“are you okay?” seohyun ask sooyoung….sooyoung looking really uneasy…..

 

“I’m fine….just…” sooyoung bite her nail….

 

“just….what?” seohyun hold sooyoung hand…seohyun prevent sooyoung from bite her nail…

seohyun doesn’t look nervous though…

 

Sooyoung startled when seohyun hold her hand….

 

“i…I don’t know what to say…” 

 

“do you want to talk about yesterday?” seohyun smile at sooyoung….

 

“how can you be so calm right now…? Aren’t you worried? You going to be my fiancé soon….” 

 

Seohyun laugh….

 

“I think it’s not that bad to be your fiancé….” 

 

“you are really something…..” 

 

“is it that bad to be my fiancé? “ suddenly seohyun ask sooyoung back….sooyoung flinch with that question….

 

“I guess not…but I’m worried….” Sooyoung looking really worried….

 

They get silent again…

 

After a while seohyun speak again…

 

“unnie…do you like me?” seohyun look straight at sooyoung eyes…

 

“why you ask that?” 

 

“cause I like you….” Seohyun speak and her eyes portray a thousand hope that sooyoung feel the same…

 

Sooyoung get silent for a while….

 

Seohyun speak again…this time seohyun looking down….

 

“unnie…I know I maybe not pretty like your crush..maybe I’m not making your heart flutter like your crush…but I want you to know that I like you….” 

 

Sooyoung don’t know what to say…she never expect that seohyun like her…this is all too sudden….

 

The dinosaur was right…this girl like me…that why she come to see my practice….

 

“unnie…say something….” Seohyun look back at sooyoung….sooyoung look like she in a dream….

 

“why you like me princess seohyun?” 

 

“I don’t know….i just did…”

 

Sooyoung in a dream again…seohyun just looking at sooyoung….

 

After a while seohyun let out a sigh…

she feel like sooyoung doesn’t like her….seohyun get up from her chair and ready to leave….

 

Her hope is gone…sooyoung seem she  doesn’t like seohyun….

 

Before seohyun can walk away sooyoung grab her wrist….seohyun look back at sooyoung with a questioning look…

 

Sooyoung get up too and move closer to seohyun….

 

Sooyoung look deep into seohyun eyes….

 

“maybe omma is right…” 

 

With that word suddenly sooyoung kiss seohyun…

 

seohyun is literally very surprise that she have intention to push sooyoung away….

 

Sooyoung kiss seohyun for a few seconds and she then she let go seohyun soft lips….

 

She look deep in seohyun eyes….

 

“I like you too…do you want to give us a chance?” 

 

With that seohyun tears fall at her cheek…she feel so much feeling at that moment….

 

She doesn’t expect sooyoung to say something sweet like that…

 

“hey…don’t cry…are you mad at me?” sooyoung panic looking at seohyun tears….

 

“no…I’m not….it’ just….” Seohyun stop her words…

 

“just what?” 

 

“thank you…”

 

Sooyoung smile….

 

“don’t thank me yet…maybe tomorrow you’ll get tired of me….”

 

Seohyun laugh….

 

 

**

The meeting went well…as jessica expected…taeyeon company got the project…actually it’s not because of jessica recommendation…

 

Taeyeon really doing a good job with her proposal…her father made the final decision….

 

Now jessica and her father waiting for the press conference….jessica really hate this part….

 

She hate being in attention…

 

Jessica secretary approach them..

 

“miss jung…I want to tell you something….” Her secretary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter