ert

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

**

Jessica and yoona in jessica office now…jessica close the door and then she peek at her window and look at taeyeon and yuri….

 

Taeyeon already gone but yuri still standing there….wait jessica know what kind of yuri face right now…

 

she not going to give up easily…that her competitive face….jessica know that very well….

 

Jessica just sigh looking at yuri….

 

“ ya…why you kiss me?” yoona suddenly ask jessica….she still in dazed….

 

“ it’s just your cheek….” Jessica went and sit on her chair……

 

“it’s big deal for me…”

 

“what about your hand at my but just now…..??” jessica look with a big eyes at yoona…

 

“I did not do that……” yoona raise her voice tone….

 

“I can feel it….you touch my but….” Jessica raise her voice too…..

 

“I didn’t touch your but….you the one who kiss me….” Yoona doesn’t want to lose….

 

“you did touch my but…I didn’t know that you are a bit ert…” jessica take a few of her thing and put in her bag….

 

“I’M NOT A ERT….” Yoona so surprise when jessica said that…..

 

“YOU ARE….”

 

“I’M NOT”

 

“you are baby…” jessica take her hand bag and then she go in front of yoona…..

 

“I’M SERIOUSLY NOT….” Yoona really feel frustrated now…..jessica in front of yoona and making a sign shut up at yoona…..

 

Yoona feel so ridiculous…how can she always lose to this woman…..

 

Jessica intertwine their hand and the pull yoona to the door…jessica take a peek at outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter