burning hot

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

**

The press conference is on going now….so far it’s still good….nothing annoy jessica yet….

 

Then the best part come…question time…..

 

The first few question is all about the business and the project but jessica know it’s going into her direction now….

 

Taeyeon also sit beside jessica….taeyeon just smile at jessica….

 

“yes..there….go ahead with your question”

 

“mr jung…we heard the rumors that you will be retired soon…so is miss jessica will manage jung industries after you retired?” 

 

Mr jung just smile

 

“I don’t know where all this rumors come from but when I decide to retired later jessica is my heiress…she is my first daughter”

 

Mr jung answer calmly….

 

“miss jessica…we heard about the rumors…is the marriage really happening?” suddenly one of the reporter ask boldly….

 

All the reporter is been expecting jessica answer…..

 

“I’m not getting married so soon” jessica smile…she find all this rumors funny sometimes….

 

“what about the ring? You been spotted buying a ring?” the question is flooded now….everyone seem to be so interested now….

 

“that ring is a gift from my mother..this is the ring” jessica show them the ring and a lot of people taking a picture….

jessica feel like she is actress at that moment….

 

She wonder why people really want to know about her….it amuse her and she feel annoying at same time….

 

“that was a couple ring right?” 

 

“yes…it is….” 

 

“so can we all know who the other owner of that ring?” jessica surprise when the reporter know how to ask question in a trick way….

 

Mr jung also amuse….they not a reporter for no reason…

 

“I don’t have any intention to reveal anything yet so I hope all of you understand..” jessica look at her father….

 

Mr jung know jessica don’t feel very comfortable now…

 

“just a hint?” that reporter ask again…

 

Jessica just smile….

 

“mr jung…do you agree with your daughter relationship?” now the reporter want to attack mr jung…

 

“yes..i have no problem with it….” 

 

“is your soon daughter in law come from business area?” reporter never give up….

 

“guys…I can’t reveal anything….this is my daughter privacy life…I respect her privacy…

until she doesn’t reveal anything I won’t say anything either…”

 

“next question…” the mc announce….

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter