I met her

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 2

**

Sooyoung sit lazily at airport chair waiting someone related to her...her brother...her brother just finish study in state and now he come back to korea...

 

There are a lot of people at airport right now....sooyoung then check the message from her brother...sooyoung just forget what flight his brother took on again....

 

Then she heard an announcement about that flight...she rush to take her bag and ready to stand near the gate so that her brother easy to spot her...

 

She walk while reading a message and suddenly she bump to someone...both of them now on the floor....sooyoung note are everywhere on the floor...

 

Sooyoung know that this is her fault...she take all that person bag and give to her....sooyoung just hope that the person doesn’t get angry at her...

 

She give the bag and she look at the person face...suddenly sooyoung just froze there....she know the other person is mad but something made her froze....

 

That person walk from sooyoung and sooyoung eyes keep looking at that person without a miss...

 

When the person gone...

 

She whisper something....

 

“such a beautiful....”  then someone tap sooyoung shoulder....

 

“sis....” sooyoung look behind her...it’s her brother...she then hug her brother.....

 

“u back....” nickhun hug back

 

“yea...i am...why your note in the floor right now?” sooyoung release from the hug and then she look all over the floor....

 

Then she bent down and gather all her note....

 

“i bump onto someone just now...” sooyoung replied to her brother...her brother al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter