the innocent girl...

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

**

Taeyeon  is so busy but her father keep remind her about jessica….

 

Taeyeon decide to put aside her heart and follow whatever her father said…this is all for her company…

 

She doesn’t have any choice anyway…

 

She take her phone…she dial jessica number….after a few ring jessica answer….

 

“hello sica….” Taeyeon feel excited when jessica answer…she know jessica is busy person…..

 

“hello taeyeon…anything I can help you with?”

 

“it’s just…I want to ask you out to lunch? “ jessica can’t believe this….taeyeon too??

 

“I’m sorry…I already have appointment lunch with client….”

 

“oh…so can I ask you to go out to dinner then?” jessica feel bad to refuse taeyeon like this…but she can’t do this….

 

“about that…I’m not sure yet….”

 

“it’s okay…you think first…I need to send some document to your company this evening…you can give me your answer then….”

 

“oh…okay then….”

 

“bye sica…”

 

“bye taeyeon…” sica feel like crying right now…

 

 

 

**

“ how come you move in with her? “ hyoyeon is in state of shock right now…

 

“she threat to put me in jail…what should I do? “

 

“really? But it doesn’t make any sense….why she asked you to move in with her?” hyoyeon make a weird face….

 

“she said I could be running without paying her…so she said it would be good if I stay with her until I pay her….”

 

“ya…do you plan to run away?”

 

“no…I want to pay her back…and I will pay her back…”

 

“how you going to pay her back? You can’t even afford to rent a room” hyoyeon look at yoona with a patethic looking eyes..

 

Yoona sigh…

 

“I find a way..don’t worry”

 

“what if she sell you if you can’t pay her?”

 

Yoona surprise…she also think the same way the other day…no wonder they a buddies….

 

“nah…no way she can do that”

 

Yoona see the bus is coming….yoona start to run…

 

“ya!! We not finish yet…where you going?” hyoyeon scream at yoona….

 

“I need to get my bicycle…see you later” yoona run and get on the bus….

 

She arrive at her old place…she smile cause she can ride her bicycle again…yoona doesn’t like to ride a bus cause she have to wait the bus and she could be late because of that…..

 

She arrive and she look at her old place…there already someone living there…she go to back and looking for her bicycle…

 

But to her surprise she can’t find her bicycle….where is it? No way…..~~~~

 

“what are you doing?” yoona surprise to hear a voice….

 

It the new person living there…it’s a guy….

 

“oh…I’m sorry…I live here before…I come to get my bicycle…do you see it?” yoona bow to that person….

 

“ bicycle? No I don’t see it…when I move in there is no bicycle here”

 

Yoona heart crestfallen…no way~~~

 

“really…are you sure?”

 

“yeah…I’m sure….did you leave it there?”

 

“yup…I leave it here…I can’t take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter