girlfriend??

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

**

Seohyun already wash sooyoung t shirt…she feel happy just to wash that t shirt…

 

She really like sooyoung since the first time she see sooyoung…it’s 2 years ago….

 

Until now that feeling is still there and never going away….

 

Seohyun waiting sooyoung at café just across the university….

 

Seohyun text sooyoung and sooyoung ask if she already wash that t shirt…..

 

When sooyoung replied back she feel like she can fly…that’s how happy she is….

 

Seohyun sitting at that café nervously…she feel excited yet fell so scared….

 

What if sooyoung angry at her?

 

Luckily there less student eating at that café at this hour….

 

“hi…” seohyun heard a voice coming from behind her…she a bit surprise….

 

“oh…hi…” seohyun stand up and then bow at sooyoung…sooyoung also bow….

 

Sooyoung then a sit at a chair in front seohyun….seohyun feel her heartbeat increase so much…

 

She so happy right now…

 

“are you okay?” sooyoung ask seohyun….sooyoung look seohyun face change a bit….

 

“yes…I’m okay….here you’re t shirt sunbaenim..” seohyun slowly push the bag to sooyoung…

 

“thank you…I’m sorry I ask you to wash my t shirt…I don’t want to send my t shirt to dobi cause this is my favourite t shirt…” sooyoung check the t shirt…..

 

“it’s okay sunbaenim..i understand…it was my fault you t shirt got dirty….” Sehyun really nervous right now….

 

“don’t call sunbae…just call me sooyoung….”

 

“is it really okay to call you sooyoung?” sehoyun hesitate to follow that order….

 

“yes… it’s okay….you seohyun right? you want to drink?” seohyun nodded and then sooyoung call the waiter….

 

They order a drink….seohyun doesn’t order a drink while waiting cause she thought that sooyoung only want to come and take the t shirt and go….

 

But sooyoung drink with her….what a surprise for seohyun…..

 

She really happy right now….

 

“ you always saw my practice right?” sooyoung take a sips of her drink….

 

Seohyun seem surprise to hear that….oh my god….did she see me everytimei’m there?

 

“o…yes…” seohyun replied stutter…

 

“my friends the other day said you like me? I think that really absurd….no way you will like a person like me right…?” sooyoung laugh alone…

 

Seohyun face is really red right now….how did her friend know? Oh my god….

 

“ can I go to toilet? “ seohyun really want to escape right now….

 

“yes…be careful…” sehoyun get up so fast to go to toilet but then something really bad happen again….

 

Everything went in slow motion again…..seohyun bag accidently hit seohyun drink at the table and of course sooyoung the victim again…seohyun face is so surprise and sooyoung just look at seohyun and glare at her….

 

Sooyoung look at her pant…it’s wet with orange juice….what in the world….

 

Sooyoung feel absurd right now…that cute face come out again….she want to get angry but then seohyun face is so cute….

 

“I’m so sorry sooyoung…” seohyun really panic ….

 

Seohyun really angry with herself right now….

 

“again?” sooyoung stand up……

 

“I’m really really sorry…it’s not my intention for this to happen again” seohyun already make a really panic face….

 

Sooyoung take her bag and then she pull seohyun hand to follow her….seohyun cannot do anything…it’s like she in daze mode….

 

Sooyoung ask seohyun to sit in her car…seohyun just follow…

 

Sooyoung drive and both of them keep quiet along the way….

 

“where are you taking me?”

 

“u’ll see”

 

After  20 minutes they arrive at a house….seohyun keep looking….why are we here?

 

Sooyoung got out from the car and then ask seohyun to follow her….

 

Seohyun carefully get out from the car…this house Is big….

 

“whose house is this?” seohyun ask sooyoung…

 

“ thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter