the stare

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

**

Now everyone in living room….staring contest begin at this moment….krystal still staring at yoona…

 

Yoona feel so nervous…maybe this is what people feel when they meet the in law for the first time…yoona really hate this feeling….

 

“omma…appa…krys….this is yoona….i think you maybe already know who she is” jessica carefully talk to her family….

 

Her family still in surprise mode……

 

“how old is she unnie?” krystal ask jessica….

 

“she’s 25 this year....” jessica answer slowly….

 

Unconsciously jessica grab yoona hand…yoona notice what jessica did but she just let it because she more nervous with mr jung eyes on her….

 

“is she working? “ krystal ask again…

 

“no…she still study….”

 

“what happen to her?”  krystal point at yoona ankle…

 

“she got into some accident the other day….are you going to be like this krystal?” jessica feeling frustrated with krystal behaviour at this moment…

 

She make jessica feel like she is a fugitive…..

 

“what? she going to take my only sister…I need to know about her” krystal look truthful…

 

“what are you talking about? She not going to take me to anywhere…I’m still here…”

 

Jessica feeling frustrated…..

 

“I’m not going to lose you to someone that isn’t capable taking care of you….”

 

“krys…please….”

 

Yoona still surprise with krystal behaviour….no wonder jessica said they need to act 24/7…her family is so protective over her….

 

“omma thought you not going to get married forever sica ya….this is so surprise for us” mrs jung suddenly speak….

 

“omma….”

 

“I also thought sica unnie never going to get married….she reject every person that confess to her….” Krystal add to her mother words….

 

Now yoona get the picture….she never accept a confession before…? She pretty but why she never accept anyone….or she make her relationship a secret??

 

“omma….how can I accept someone if I don’t love them?” jessica pout….

 

Somehow jessica feel a bit confident to talk when she hold yoona hand….

 

“do you love her then? “ suddenly mr jung speak for the first time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter