unintentionally

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : i think a lot of you will like this chapter and tell me what you think...

CHAPTER 36

**

Dinner is great and jessica relieve her family doesn’t find all this too absurd….jessica in her room now with yoona….

 

Jessica just worried about krystal though….krystal still not convince that she really love yoona even though she said she believe jessica….

 

Krystal know jessica very well….so now jessica is worried…..jessica and yoona sitting quietly on the bed…yoona resting her leg up there….

 

“your parents is very nice…do you think lie to them is a good decision? They keep high hope for you” yoona ask jessica….

 

“no…I feel horrible to lie to them….if not because of that stupid news and yuri I’m not going to lie to them…I’m feel so horrible now…” jessica make a sad face….

 

“you can’t take all this back…they seem happy you want to get married…”

 

“I thought they not going to like it….what should I do now?” jessica rub her face….

 

Yoona move and sit at the edge of the bed….she want to rest her back at the headrest…..

 

“your father seem so excited…I don’t know what to say to him…”

 

Jessica look at yoona face….

 

“krystal doesn’t believe us…”

 

“how you know?”

 

“she is my sister…I know her…she only said she believe us but she doesn’t actually…”

 

Jessica think what she should do next to make krystal believe they an item….

 

“what are you going to do?” yoona feel sleepy actually….she know she going to sleep at floor tonight….

 

“I have an idea…don’t freak out okay”

 

“ you already make me freak out many times with your weird attitude…”

 

Yoona smirk at jessica…

 

Jessica roll out her eyes…but then she move closer to yoona….yoona look worried….

 

“what are you doing?”

 

Jessica sit on yoona lap….yoona really freaking out at that moment…she blushing so hard….jessica chest in front of her eyes and yoona widen her eyes…

 

“why you sit on my lap??? Get off ….what you think you doing right now???”

 

Jessica wrap her hand around yoona neck….yoona don’t know what to do so she closed her eyes and turn her face to left so she have distant from jessica face…..

 

“open your eyes….” Jessica whisper at yoona ear….yoona can’t control her heartbeat at that moment..it’s really fast….

 

“we need to do this in front krystal tomorrow….” Jessica then moved her hand and touch yoona cheek with her hand….she make yoona  look straight at her face

 

“do what? you acting really weird right now….” Yoona scared looking jessica become weird again….

 

“do this…” jessica move closer to yoona ….yoona can feel jessica breath in her face…..

 

Yoona feel jessica lips on her lips….yoona froze there…jessica also doesn’t move….

 

yoona still can’t believe this happen…

 

What jessica thinking right now?

 

Before yoona could react, jessica kiss her a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter