A place

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12

**

“who? Jessica? Do I know her?” jiyeon ask sooyoung…jiyeon can’t remember no one with that name…she keep thinking…..

“no..u don’t know her…I just know her a few days ago….” Sooyoung said with just a low voice….suddenly she feel shy when she talk about jessica to her bestfriend….

“a few days ago…u fell in love in just a few days? U crazy sooyoung ? “ jiyeon feel this is absurd….

“I don’t know..i just have this strong feeling about her….anyway….she beautiful okay…” sooyoung keep dreaming about jessica again….

Jiyeon just shook her head….sooyoung never like this…this is so suddenly….

Sooyoung have been reject a lot of girls that confess to her…but jiyeon find this woman that sooyoung mention must be special one….

So special that her shiksin buddy fell this hard…

Suddenly sooyoung get up and whisper ‘toilet’ to jiyeon….sooyoung walk inside the café cause their table is outside of the restaurant….

Jiyeon then call her girlfriend….sooyoung pass through the counter but then someone turn around and bump into sooyoung….everything feel like in matrix movie….so slow….

How sooyoung surprise when a coffee wet her t shirt and the other person also surprise and put her hand at to show how surprise is she right now…..

Then everything back to normal….

“what the ****” sooyoung curse when she see her shirt….

“I’m so sorry….very sorry….” The other person try to wipe the shirt with the tissue she grab on the counter….everybody looking now..

“arghh..this is my favourite shirt…” sooyoung look at her t shirt…she so frustrated now….

“it’s accident…I’m sorry …”

Sooyoung look at the person that keep to wipe her shirt….she pretty….

But somehow sooyoung feel like she know this girl….

Jiyeon come rushing to sooyoung….

“what happen buddy?” sooyoung then walk away to the toilet leaving the other two girls….

Jiyeon look at that girl….she feel like she knew this person….

“do I know you?” jiyeon ask that girl…

“I’m seohyun sunbaenim…” that girl bow to jiyeon…..now jiyeon know…

“what a coincidence….” Jiyeon surprise to see her junior here….

“is she really mad?” seohyun bite her lower lips cause she so worried now…..

“nah….sooyoung is not like that…u always at our practice right?”

“yes…I love to see my senior practice…” jiyeon just scoff with that answer…like jiyeon doesn’t know what in the girl eyes….

“okay….u having dinner here?”

“yes…I’m having dinner with my friends….did she really okay…??” seohyun keep worried about sooyoung…

“I’ll handle it…go back to your friends…nice to see you….”

“ nice to see you too sunbaenim…” seohyun then go back to her table….she still worry though….

Jiyeon walk to toilet and see sooyoung tried to clean the dirty part on her t shirt….but she fail and keep grunt in frustration…

“hey buddy…just change your clothes…wash it later…our food is ready….”

Luckily sooyoung bring another shirt in her bag….

“this is my favourite t shirt….” Sooyoung sound sad with her words…

“ya…did u know that girl?” jiyeon sit on the sink….

“no…and I don’t want to know? But anyway she pretty…” sooyoung change her clothes….

Jiyeon smirk at sooyoung answer….

“she the junior t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter