OWwww!!

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

**

Jessica arrive at the restaurant and look for yuri….jessica see yuri sitting at the table…yuri smile sweetly at jessica…

 

Jessica sit at the table and yuri being a gentlewoman pull the chair for jessica….jessica feel awkward for being treated like this….

 

“I’m sorry I was late…I have a lot of work just now….can’t leave it” jessica apologize to yuri…..

 

“It’s okay….anything for my princess….” Yuri smile…suddenly everything become more awkward for jessica….since when I become her princess??

 

Jessica thought to herself….she just smile back at yuri…..

 

They order the food and jessica become uncomfortable when yuri keep staring at her…

 

“what?” jessica said to yuri…

 

“nothing…u just so beautiful…” jessica drink the water and now almost spill out because of yuri words….

 

“what?” jessica eyes wide open look at yuri…

 

“it’s true… I never meet anyone that so beautiful like you….”

 

Jessica look surprise with the words….i guess this the line that she been using to her other girlfriend…

 

The kwon yuri is still not change….her words is like a honey….

 

 

Yuri smile awkwardly at jessica when jessica said that….

 

“I’m sorry if I made u uncomfortable…”

 

“it’s okay….” The food coming and they eat….they keep chit chat and jessica doesn’t know that yuri could be this chessy and her words is like ouhhh!!....

 

Suddenly jessica got a message….jessica look at it…jessica face change when she read the message….

 

“jessica…what’s wrong?” yuri ask when jessica face change a bit…

 

“I’m sorry …I have to go…” jessica get her bag and ready to leave….

 

Yuri look dumbfounded….

 

“but……w…why…” yuri doesn’t understand this….

 

“thanks for the meal and bye…” jessica walk away and rush to her car…

 

She headed to somewhere…yuri just look jessica walk away from the restaurant and she cannot do anything….

 

Arghhhh!!!! Yuri groan….

 

 

 

**

Jessica arrive at her apartment in hurry and she see yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter