the innocent girl part 2

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

**

Jessica arrive at the hospital and she rush to get to yoona…she feeling so worried…jessica can’t think anymore…this feeling is killing her…

 

The nurse show jessica where to go…jessica enter the room…jessica see yoona on the bed…

 

There’s a bandage at yoona head and her leg….jessica feel so worried…..

 

There’s doctor there with nurse…and then jessica look again….

 

She know that person…why is she here?

 

“baby…are you okay? What happen?” jessica go to yoona…she sit beside yoona on the bed…

 

“I’m okay….got in little in accident” Jessica touch yoona cheek….

 

“this is not little….” Jessica turn to face the doctor behind her…

 

“is she okay doctor?” jessica ask the doctor…that doctor flinch when jessica look at his eyes….

 

“she’s okay miss jung….her head is okay but I’m afraid that a ligament at her ankle is almost got cut so we need to examine more whether we need a surgery or not…we need an orthopaedic  team to look at her”

 

That doctor explain to jessica….

 

“surgery?? Is it dangerous??” jessica hold yoona hand….

 

“it’s not too risky…just a minor operation to attach back the ligament that been cut…but for now we think she still don’t need the surgery until orthopaedic team examine her…if their team think she need a surgery then we can proceed to the surgery…”

 

“okay then…is there anything that I should know for now?” jessica ask the doctor again…..

 

“she shouldn’t move her ankle much….try to less the movement or she will feel really pain…that restrain will help her feel less pain….i already give her a pain killer so she should be okay….”

 

“thank you doctor…” jessica look back at yoona face…

 

“excuse me miss jung…can I have your autograph?” that doctor ask jessica…

 

Jessica feel surprise…

 

“autograph??”

 

“yes…please…it’s not easy to meet one of the jungs….” That doctor smile….

 

Jessica understand and give that doctor that autograph…jessica just smile….why suddenly she feel like she got popular this days….

 

Is there anything that she doesn’t know?

 

Jessica feel weird somehow….

 

“thanks miss jung….” That doctor and the nurse get out from the room….

 

Jessica aware that the other person still there beside her and yoona…that person been watching all this…

 

Jessica focus back at yoona….

 

“what happen?” jessica ask yoona….

 

“I’m so sorry unnie…I hit her with my car” sooyoung tell jessica…

 

“how?....” jessica feel angry somehow….

 

“I’m in rush to go to class this morning…I didn’t see her clearly so I hit her…I’m so sorry….” Sooyoung feeling really guilty…

 

Jessica face seem angry right now…sooyoung feel scared….

 

“it’s okay…thing already happen…she’s okay….”

 

“I’m really sorry….you should be angry at me…”

 

“she’s okay….there’s no need to be angry…”

 

“are you going to report me to police?” sooyoung know she going to be in trouble if jessica decide to take this case to police….

 

Jessica surprise when sooyoung said that….jessica doesn’t have any intention to report to police…

 

Yoona is alright so she think that the report wasn’t necessary….beside if she report this will get into the public and media….

 

That really not good for jessica situation right now….

 

“no…I’m not going to report to police sooyoung….”

 

“thank you unnie…”

 

Sooyoung look jessica still hold yoona hand….this pain her heart…sooyoung stiil like jessica….

 

But jessica love yoona…

 

Jessica look back at yoona….yoona just watching all this drama….this is a complicated love story…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter