love you

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 61

**

 

Jessica sit on the bed looking at yoona finishing her assignment…

 

yoona never leave jessica alone after jessica wake up…

 

When yoona have to go to class she ask someone to look after jessica…

 

Jessica is drinking her vitagen while yoona is busy with her assignment….

 

jessica looked bored and she want yoona attention…

 

But yoona is busy…so jessica try to find something else to do…

 

she take the magazine beside her bed and she start to read it but she still feel bored….

 

Jessica sigh alone…yoona heard it but then she continue her assignment….

 

Someone knock the door and they deliver dinner for jessica and yoona….

 

“I’m sorry princess…the dinner is served…” that person speak to yoona while bowing…

 

Yoona look at that person and she smile…

 

“thank you….” Yoona then put aside her assignment….

 

She then take some food from the tray and take it to the bed where jessica is sitting….

 

she take a small table and put it in front of jessica…she sit in front of jessica….

 

“come…let’s eat…I ask them to make your favourite salad today” yoona smile look at jessica…

 

Yoona then taste it first and then she feed jessica…

 

“my hand is fine yoong…I can eat by myself…” jessica look hurt by what yoona do now…

 

Yoona then sigh…the doctor already give yoona an advice…

 

for a patient like this they tend to get very insecure and that what jessica is feeling right now…

 

“I know…I just feel like I want to feed my girlfriend…is it wrong?” yoona grin at jessica…

 

“no…” jessica is looking so sad….

 

“okay then…if that’s the problem why don’t you feed me? Can you do that?”

yoona is smiling widely at jessica…

 

Yoona must know how to make jessica feeling of insecure go away or else they wil get upset in everything they do…

 

Jessica then take the spoon and feed yoona…yoona happily chewing the food and jessica is eating too….

 

“it’s good right?” yoona raise her eyebrows and smile at jessica…jessica just nodded her head…

 

“yeah…it’s good…..baby…”jessica stare at yoona face…yoona still busy chewing her food…

 

“what?”

 

“you look so thin now? Why don’t you eat?” jessica cares yoona cheek…

 

jessica eyes get watery…somehow she know yoona is not eating well when she was sick…

 

With what jessica heard from others  yoona only leave this hospital for her classes…

 

if not yoona will remain beside her all day long…

 

“no…I’m not…I’m eating well….” Yoona frown at jessica…

 

“don’t lie yoong…don’t do this again…it’ll break my heart slowly…

I can’t forgive myself if anything happen to you…”

 

“I’m still not forgiving myself until this moment for everything that happen to you…

me not eating is not a big deal you know..” yoona answer while looking down…

 

“what happen to me is not your fault…

I made the choice to save krystal…I want both of you safe” jessica eyes get teary…

 

“if I didn’t follow jong kok oppa all this will never happen to you…so it’s my fault…

at this moment I feel so guilty that I wish you yell and beat me

but instead when you woke up you call me baby…

that’s make me feel like I’m not worth to all this..” yoona is crying hard…

 

This is the first time they talk like this after jessica woke up…

 

they both have so much feeling that trap inside and it’s hurting more and more everyday….

 

“I never blame you and never will…” jessica tears keep coming down…

 

“I cannot forgive myself…some part in me stil blaming myself….”

Yoona look deep at jessica eyes…

 

“do you love me?” jessica ask while holding both of yoona hand….

 

“i love you with my life…”

 

“so stop doing this…stop blaming yourself and I want my dork girlfriend back…please..”

jessica try to laugh to yoona…

 

Yoona smile and she laugh too…

 

“baby..thank you for coming back to me..”

 

yoona kiss jessica hand…jessica melt with that gesture…yoona tear fall on jessica hand….

 

“thank you for never leaving me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter