kwon yuri

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

**

Sooyoung walk to the cafe to get a cup of coffee before she start her day today...she got class all day today....

 

There just a few people in that cafe...everything really calm right now...people have their own journey today...everyone have a different things to do..that’s what make human unique...

 

Sooyoung order her coffee..when she turn around her eyes see something...

 

It’s her...it’s her....

 

“hi...” sooyoung awkwardly greet that person.....that person seem confuse for a while...

 

“hi...do i know you?” that person icily greet back but sooyoung find it very charming...

 

“u don’t remember me? “ sooyoung seem sad ...

 

“no...”

 

“airport...purse...” sooyoung make a bigger eyes to that person....

 

That person keep thinking...and she make a face too....

 

“oh...yes...what are u doing here?”

 

“coffee...u want a coffee too?” sooyoung seem happy when the person already remember her...

 

“yes please....” being a gentle woman sooyoung order coffee for that person....

 

“Jessica shi..u look pretty today...” suddenly sooyoung blurt it out....now everything feel a bit awkward....

 

“thank you.....ermmm....” Jessica seem doesn’t remember something....

 

“sooyoung....” sooyoung seem to know Jessica will forget her name....

 

Then Jessica coffee already ready for takeaway...

 

“sooyoung right? Okay i have to go now but i believe i owe u from the another day...so how about lunch tomorrow...it’s on me...”

 

Sooyoung doesn’t know what to do...she just froze there....

 

“lunch?”

 

“if that’s okay with you “ Jessica make a cute face...everything is so adorable in sooyoung eyes..

 

“that would be great”

 

“okay then...this is my card...u can call me tomorrow...i will set the place...” Jessica hand over her card to sooyoung....

 

“thanks...” sooyoung feel so happy in her heart..

 

“i’ll be going then...see u tomorrow...bye” with that Jessica bid goodbye to sooyoung...

 

Sooyoung just froze there watching Jessica get in her car....

 

This is like a dream for her....

 

After that she smile alone and look like a crazy person.....

 

 

**

Jessica got in the office and all her worker greet her good morning but she just ignore it...she just don’t like to give her smile easily to people....

 

She got into her room...and then after that her secretary comes and stand in front of her...

 

“anything  for me this morning?” Jessica ask her secretary while she try to on her laptop...

 

“on your desk there the proposal for the kwon corporation and the meeting is set at 11am...and also miss Jessica... Kim enterprise  request to see you personally for tender project that we open a week ago...”

 

“who? Kim enterprise? Taeyeon??” Jessica look at her secretary....

 

Jessica just get into the business so she doesn’t know that they have business with kim enterprise....

 

“that right miss Jessica...miss kim taeyeon...should i set the meeting?”  her secretary write something in her book....

 

“yes please but not today...tomorrow is okay...” Jessica then start to look at the proposal

 

“yes miss...is there anything else miss?” her secretary ask very politely...

 

“no...i call you if i need anything”

 

“yes miss” then Jessica secretary get out of the room....

 

“wait on more thing...tomorrow...i have lunch with someone...can you reserve a place for me...”

 

Her secretary write something again....

 

“which restaurant u prefer miss?”

 

“i don’t know...it just lunch with someone...i don’t know place around here”

 

“i will find the suitable one...is there anything else?”

 

Jessica just keep reading and that’s the signal for her secretary to get out from the room....

 

That secretary once meet Jessica before and she know about her ice personalities so she really want to keep Jessica mood like this for all day....

 

Jessica mood is consider okay for now...jessica keep reading the proposal...

 

Jessica know today going to be a long day so she need to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter