royal love

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 45

**

Prince Im jae weong and seohyun rush to the hospital after they been inform by yoona personal bodyguard….kim jong kook…

 

They arrive at hospital….they enter yoona room….

 

This time kim jong kok doesn’t ask for yoona permission to tell her family…he thought this time yoona family should know what happen to yoona….

 

“yoona….” Prince Im jae weong call yoona when he see yoona on the bed with her leg look like alien leg….its swollen…

 

“unnie….what happen?”  seohyun rush to yoona side….

 

Yoona surprise to see her family here…..she didn’t expect this at all….

 

Jessica puzzle looking at a man and a girl enter the room and looking panic….before the door close jessica see a lot of bodyguard outside and jessica see kim jong kook…the man that help her yesterday…

 

“appa…how you know?” 

 

“do you have intention to make this a secret….? I Can’t believe you….your personal bodyguard told us….what happen yoona? I told you to be careful”

 

Prince Im jae weong really mad at yoona….

 

“sorry appa….i didn’t know it will go this bad….” Yoona smile at her father….

 

“unnie…you scared me….” Seohyun also mad at yoona….

 

Jessica is in puzzle….who are they? I think I seen them somewhere..but where?

 

Jessica just stare at yoona….jessica family in the room also looking for the answer….

 

But then….

 

“Prince Im jae weong ….” Mr jung surprise to see prince Im jae weong here…..Mr jung bow at prince Im….mrs jung and krystal look is puzzle…what the H*** is going on right now?....

 

“mr jung…what a coincidence….” Prince Im jae weong feel weird that mr jung is here….

 

“is yoona your daughter??” mr jung ask prince Im jae weong ……

 

“yes…she is my daughter….this is seohyun….” Prince Im introduce seohyun to mr jung….

 

“so she is princess yoona and this princess seohyun….” Mr jung look at the prince asking a conformation….

 

“yes…what are you doing here?” prince Im jae weong also looking for an answer….

 

Mr jung just laugh and he smile at prince Im….

 

“this is very complicated I guess”

 

Yoona look at jessica and yoona grin awkwardly at jessica….

 

Jessica literally is glare at yoona now….

 

Oh my…I’m ruined…..yoona gulp

 

 

 

**

Jessica family is surprise yoona didn’t tell them that she is princess yoona….mr jung apologize to yoona for his behavior but yoona uncomfortable with all this…

 

Prince Im jae weong explain to jessica family that yoona want to study like average student so prince Im fake the news about both of her daughter is in overseas right now…

 

Prince Im didn’t like the idea of yoona being independent and looking for her own money but yoona is stubborn…

 

After prince Im explain both of the family laugh at their silliness….mr jung know prince Im cause they doing business before this…

 

It’s been a while since mr jung see prince Im again….

 

At this moment both of the family go to get their breakfast…yoona been admitted since yesterday and only today Prince Im and seohyun know about yoona….

 

When they know they rush to the hospital….

 

Mr jung already get the doctor to explain to Prince Im about yoona….

 

Yoona get to transfer to royal ward after the hospital know about her status….

 

 

FLASHBACK

“what are you doing here mr jung?” prince Im ask mr jung…krystal and mrs jung is in dazed….

 

What is going on??

 

“this is very complicated…probably princess yoona want to explain herself….before that I’m sorry prince Im…I want to introduce you to my wife and my daughter”

 

Mr jung  point at his wife, krystal and jessica

 

Prince Im smile at them…

 

“sica omma, krystal, jessica….this is prince Im jae weong... second prince in royal family…” mr jung introduce prince Im….

 

Mr jung family literally all surprise….royal family? Royal family of korea? 

 

Suddenly jessica glare at yoona….

 

Yoona look away…yoona look at seohyun and make a face…~help me~

 

“you have a beautiful daughter Mr Jung…but wait….i think I seen her before….but where?” prince Im thinking…

 

Mr jung let out a smile….

 

“I think maybe you seen my daughter jessica on television or something….” 

 

“ oh…ya…I seen her in the news….” Prince Im focus back at yoona….

 

Yoona feel so nervous looking at her father at that moment….i’m so dead….

 

“Im yoona….why you with Mr Jung family? How can all this happen?” Prince Im looking straight at yoona eyes…

 

Yoona pout….she want to get her father sympathy……

 

“appa….” Yoona feel scared….

 

Seohyun also looking at her sister…she also wonder what happen to her sister that she end up being in hospital….

 

“speak Im Yoong….”

 

“I…I’m…..sorry appa..i know I promise to be careful but all this happen accidently…” 

 

Prince Im jae weong look angry….

 

“Im Yoong…do you realized that you are the second to the throne….?? Your haelmoni will be very angry if she know you keep this is all secret….”

 

Yoona lower her head…she know she make a mistake….

 

“I’m sorry…..” 

 

“I going to fire your bodyguard..where is he?” prince Im is literally in very bad mood….

 

“appa…jong kook oppa just follow my order…I told him not to tell you….”

 

“before I let you study you promise to tell me if anything happen to you…you broke your promise…what if anything happen to you? ”

 

“appa..mianhae…I won’t do it again….please don’t tell haelmoni” yoona feel regret now…she got a free scold from her father….

 

Prince Im then sit down beside yoona bed….he hug his daughter…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter