tempted

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

**

Jessica drag yoona until they both in jessica car….both of them in silent mode…everything  is so awkward…yoona don’t even dare to open ….

 

Jessica put both of hand at her face…

 

Yoona just look at jessica….

 

Yoona keep thinking…why jessica said that she is her girlfriend?? But that was a clever idea to get out from that situation….

 

“so…baby?” yoona speak with just a low voice…..

 

“shut up….i’m regretting it now…” Jessica look at yoona….

 

But suddenly yoona laugh really loud….yoona find all this is funny….

 

What a mess….jessica also smile…how absurd is all this….three person at the same time….

 

“I’m sorry for not believing you last night “ yoona still laugh….

 

“now you believe me? Why this happen to me?” jessica make a pout….

 

For that second yoona find that very cute…what is happening? Why I find that cute? This woman is weird yoona…

 

Yoona keep monologue in her mind….

 

“wait…I have an idea….” Jessica suddenly smile really bright and look at yoona…

 

“what? Not that weird idea again….” Yoona scared when jessica does that weird thing again….

 

“you are my girlfriend….” Jessica said with excited voice tone….

 

Yoona already looking weirdly at jessica…..

 

“what???? Are u crazy??”

 

Yoona want to get out from the car….yoona ready to go out but then Jessica pull her t shirt….

 

Yoona stuck….HELP ME!!!

 

 

**

Seohyun got home and still wonder what happen today….there’s something happen in her heart…

 

Somehow seohyun wish that everything that happen at sooyoung house is a real thing…

 

How nice if all that is real…hurmmm….

 

Her family is so nice…her omma is so warmth to me and treat me like I was sooyoung real girlfriend….

 

FLASH BACK

“seohyun…feel free to come again…I would like to meet you again…” sooyoung omma suddenly said to seohyun after they finish having lunch….

 

“dae….” Seohyun feel awkward…she look at sooyoung face…

 

“omma…she just my friend….” Sooyoung said to her mother….

 

Sooyoung omma and nickhun just smile and look at sooyoung…it’s seem like they don’t believe sooyoung at all….

 

“soo…if she just your friend…then I can make her my girlfriend?” suddenly nickhun said to sooyoung…he smile looking at seohyun….

 

Seohyun extremely awkward with current situation….she don’t know what to do….

 

“ya…!!!” sooyoung make her eyes bigger looking at nickhun….

 

“okay…okay…I understand” nickhun smile looking sooyoung omma….

 

“what?” sooyoung confuse again..

 

“I’m so going to tell appa later”

 

“ya….don’t…this is misunderstanding…” sooyoung feel frustrated now….

 

Sooyoung omma then get up to wash all the plate…their maid come to help…seohyun also get up to help…

 

Sooyoung omma refuse seohyun help but seohyun insist cause she feel so awkward being with sooyoung and nickhun…

 

Seohyun keep hearing sooyoung and her brother bickering..

 

“seohyun ah….you study same university with soo?” sooyoung omma ask seohyun….

 

“yes…she is my senior…”

 

“you study music too?”

 

“yes…I love to play piano since I’m still child” seohyun feel warmth talk with sooyoung omma….

 

“sooyoung love music too…but she like violin more….how long you been friends?”

 

“not very long….i just….”

 

“oh….really…you are cute no wonder” sooyoung omma suddenly cut seohyun words…

 

“what auntie? “seohyun don’t understand….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter