Great Day...

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 8

**

It’s the third day Jessica alone in korea….she still stuck with some of her work cause she just start and everything look so difficult to Jessica….

Now she in her office waiting for her next meeting…she look again at the tender proposal…

This one is from another company…the competition is so rough here in korea but in the end of the day Jessica is not the one that will give the final words…

She the big boss…except the real big boss is her father…

Suddenly there’s someone knock the door…

“come in” Jessica said that without looking at the door…

“miss Jessica… miss taeyeon at meeting room now…” her secretary said slowly while standing at the door….

Jessica gather all her file and move to the meeting room…her secretary just follow from behind…

Jessica see taeyeon are waiting for her…jessica enter the room and greet taeyeon…

“hi…taayeon..” Jessica smile at taeyeon..

“hi Jessica…how are u?” taeyeon shake Jessica hand…

“I’m fine…at first I didn’t know you also in this project..” Jessica sit opposite to taeyeon..

“of course u don’t know…I always have business with your father before…are u taking this company for good?” taeyeon start to open her file…

“I guess so..let see later okay…shall we start now?” Jessica give a sign to start the meeting…

Everything went smoothly and Jessica quiet impress with taeyeon presentation but she still need to finalize everthing….

“so I hope I can get this project” taeyeon said to Jessica while taeyeon pack all her stuff…

“I can’t promise anything taeyeon…I try my best for you…” Jessica being all nice to taeyeon….

“so u have time? Let’s go for lunch…on me” taeyeon already stand….

“oh..i’m sorry cause I have lunch with someone today..” Jessica try to decline as nice as she can for taeyeon offer….

“oh I see…okay then see u later…I guess”

“okay then…”

“bye…”

“bye” taeyeon leave the meeting room..jessica still stay in the room…

“u…I need all the proposal in my desk before tomorrow okay…” Jessica said to her secretary..

“yes miss..u not coming in this evening?” Jessica already stand and want to leave but she stop again…

“I don’t know yet…where the restaurant again?”

“I text u miss…”

“okay then…thanks…” Jessica rush to get out to go to the restaurant leaving her secretary to tidy up the meeting room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

Sooyoung waiting patiently on her table…she feel so nervous….

No one had ever made her feel like this….sooyoung doesn’t know whether this is just a crush or  love @ first sight….

Suddenly she see someone coming to her…she look so gorgeous….sooyoung stand up while looking at the person that coming…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter