The Apartment

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n : to all my subscriber I'm very sorry for not update this story for about a milion years....keke~~

i don't know what to write and i don't know where this story is going...

what happen in 2014 and2015 did leave a wound in my heart and i thought it's just a cut but the truth is i'm beeding inside...

so sorry again...and you guys can push from behind to finish this story... i allow it...haha

P/S : i need friend --____-- (or girlfriend ~~huhu~~)  PM me if you like to be my friends....

 

CHAPTER 13

**

Yoona sit on the bed…this room is nice….more better than her previous room….yoona look around and then let out a heavy sigh…

 

What am I doing here?

 

Just thinking about this situation yoona find it ridiculous and absurd…she can’t  pay jessica back but her ego stand in the way…

 

She promised to herself and her ego win in this matter….

 

Yoona tidy up all her things and get to shower….it’s  very refreshing…in the shower yoona think again….

 

This woman is so weird….why she do all this? Yoona can’t find any good reasonfor her to do this  cause it seem like jessica hate her cause yoona bump jessica with a bicycle and then run away….

 

She is sooooo…. Weird… yoona said to herself…..

 

Tomorrow she doesn’t have any class so yoona decide to continue her assignment and yoona need to clean the apartment….

 

This apartmen is big…ottoke?? Yoona frowned

 

After shower yoona feel really hungry…she walk to the kitchen and looks for anything that can be eat….

 

Yoona look at jessica room….maybe she already sleep…..yoona thought…

 

Yoona open the fridge and find nothing except the apple and orange….what in the world….

 

This fridge is so big and what inside? Only fruit…?? Yoona pout…looks like she only have that to eat…

 

She take the knife and start to cut and eat the fruit….at least I have something to eat…..

 

After that yoona get to sleep….tomorrow going to be a long day for her….

 

 

**

Jessica get up and ready to go to work…she doing all her routine…take a bath…wears a nice cloth and make up to work and watch a news in the morning before going to work….

 

She get herself a cup of coffee and watch a news at living room…after that she ready to go works and she at the door putting on her shoes but then she find another shoes beside her…

 

It’s all American shoes….jessica thought…she doesn’t have any shoes like that…

 

Suddenly something pop in her head….jessica forget somethings….

 

She get back to the kitchen and write something….she smirk while write that on a sticky pad….

 

Jessica stick the note at the fridge….

 

Then she get off to works….

 

Traffic is smooth today…jessica just smile in this morning…she get into her office and all the workers greet her….she smile today…..her workers seem surprise to see that….

 

She sit on her chair in her room and then her secretary like always get in her room to do her job….

 

Her secretary smile and greet her….

 

“good morning miss jessica…” jessica smile back….

 

“good morning…anything for me today?” jessica open her laptop and ready to do all her work….

 

“u are free in the mornings and all the meeting at the evening….” Her secretary look at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter