her family

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34

**

Jessica have appointment this afternoon and after that she plan to go home cause her family will arrive at evening from America….the whole day jessica feel so nervous…

 

Lucky for jessica this appointment is the casual one…if not she already cancel this appointment….

 

She wanted to stay at home….nervously waiting her family to come….

 

Jessica arrive at the restaurant….there someone that already waiting for her….

 

Jessica sit on across the person….that person is actually one of business partner that currently have a project with jessica company…

 

They met to update the latest progress of the project….jung company is building a mall at seoul town….it’s already 80% and this meeting is just an update….

 

Jessica having a talk with her business partner….jessica feel something’s not right….jessica look around the restaurant…

 

Everything looked normal but the feeling is awkward…..

 

After jessica finish she excuse herself….jessica get out from the restaurant….jessica know what’s wrong now…

 

When she leaving there a few people that have been following her…they stay far but jessica realize it…..

 

How they even know I’m here? This paparazzi is insane….

 

Jessica got in her car and speed up….jessica already notice one of the paparazzi take a photo of her….

 

This paparazzi is creepy….

 

Jessica drive to get to her apartment…jessica need to help yoona move her thing to her room….

 

Jessica doesn’t know if she really ready to be with yoona in the same room…

 

Are we going to fight every day or it’s going to be awkward?

 

Jessica arrive at her apartment….yoona is sitting on living room doing her model project...

 

“you don’t look good….” Yoona said to jessica once jessica sit on the couch…

 

“I’m nervous….”

 

“they are your family…you shouldn’t get nervous….i’m the one that should be nervous right now..” yoona said while looking at jessica…

 

Jessica let out a sigh….yoona doesn’t know anything but she will understand why jessica feel so nervous like this when jessica family arrive here….

 

“why you nervous?” jessica ask yoona….

 

“I need to be in the same room with you…”

 

“why you need to be nervous then?” jessica feel weird when yoona said this…

 

“you a weird woman…I don’t know what will happen….maybe you will so something to me later….so I should be nervous” yoona said innocently…..

 

“YA!!...do you think I will do something to you?” jessica  piss off….

 

Yoona is really something..the way she think is a bit different…

 

“you make 3 girls crazy about you so I need to be careful ….maybe you will seduce me later…”

 

Jessica is really annoy….jessica get up and smack yoona forehead…..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter