a new one

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

**

After eating with sunny jessica and yoona have some shopping…mainly it’s all about jessica….

 

Jessica literally try everything in that mall….yoona is so bored right now…

 

Yoona sit on the chair inside that store while waiting jessica finish picking her clothes….

 

Yoona pout looking at jessica….yoona not a shopping type….

 

So all this is sooooo booooriiiiing…..

 

“are u finish?” yoona ask jessica….jessica don’t answer but somehow yoona got her answer….

 

She is not finish shopping yet…..

 

Yoona know that man keep following them….jessica and yoona just ignore it….that man even take picture earlier….

 

Yoona see jessica go to counter to pay…yoona smile looking at that….

 

She hope jessica will ask her to go home now….

 

She so tired being jessica lover today…..

 

“yea….u done…” yoona said to jessica….

 

“don’t be so happy…..” jessica glare at yoona…..

 

“can’t be you be more nice to me….your glare is so scary” yoona scrunched her eyebrow and pout at jessica…

 

Jessica want to smile looking at yoona face but she don’t want to smile in front of yoona….she have her ego….

 

“let’s go…..” jessica pull yoona hand again….

 

Yoona thought they are going to go home but then jessica enter another shop…yoona stop her step and sigh….

 

“we not going home?? I’m tired already…..” yoona whine

 

“this is the last one….” Jessica still holding yoona hand…..

 

“u said the same thing 30 minutes ago….” Yoona angry now…..

 

“don’t you want know what inside this store??”

 

“no….” yoona give a firm answer….

 

“don’t be such a baby….let’s go” yoona know she going to lose no matter what she do…..

 

Yoona sigh again…..

 

Upon enter the store yoona notice they sale bicycle….

 

Suddenly yoona become so excited….she really can’t believe this….am I going to get a new bike?? Yoona mind running wild…

 

“hi…can I help you?” one of the sales girl greet jessica and yoona….

 

“oh…hi….i need a new bicycle for her…” jessica said to the sales girl….

 

“okay then….i show you the latest bike we got here….” Jessica follow that sales girl…

 

“baby…which one you want?” jessica ask yoona….jessica acting become natural…everyone now can believe that they are actually a couple…

 

Yoona look at all the bike….all of them look very expensive…..she afraid to choose….

 

“jess…” jessica glare at yoona…..yoona  notice she forget something….they in acting now…so yoona call jessica again….

 

“urmm…baby…this is so expensive…I just need a basic one….” Yoona come closer to jessica….

 

“it’s okay…I promise you….you can chose any of this….” Jessica wrap her hand around yoona waist…

 

Yoona surprise  but then jessica whisper something at yoona ear….yoona move her head closer to jessica to hear jessica speak…yoona wearing a cap and that cap hide their face….it’s look like they are kissing at that moment…

 

“that man is taking picture again….” Jessica whisper slowly and Yoona nodded…so she just let jessica hug her….

 

“you choose then…I’m fine with anything…” yoona look at jessica eyes….

 

That sales girl looking at the couple…she have a dreamy eyes looking at them…

 

“you both looking so cute ….” Yoona surprise again when she hear that….

 

Jessica smile…that mean their acting is so convincing right now…

 

“thanks…”

 

“I’m sorry but can I ask something?” that sales girl ask again…

 

“ yes sure….” Yoona keep looking at the bicycle…this is the first time she interested in something while shopping with jessica

 

“are you the jungs?”

 

“I’m jessica jung…why….?” Jessica surprise that girl notice her….

 

“oh my god…I’m so lucky….i see your picture in magazine a few days ago….you are really beautiful when I see you in person” that sales girl seem so excited….

 

“magazine??” jessica confuse here…she doesn’t get to know her picture been in magazine…

 

“ they just report that one of the jung coming back to korea….” That sales girl explain….

 

“oh….i don’t know that…” jessica looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter