so annoying.....

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

**

Yoona really surprise when someone yell at her….who the H***???

Yoona feel so annoy when she see that annoying woman in front of her….she really doesn’t have mood to argue with anyone…

She have a bigger problem right now….where she should stay for the night?…lucky she doesn’t have any class tomorrow….

“hey you!! Can’t you hear me??” that annoying girl keep bugging yoona….

“Now you deaf??” Jessica keep talking to yoona even though yoona ignore her….

“go away…I don’t have mood to argue with you…” yoona said with a tired tone…she really tired right now….she cold and hungry too….

Jessica seem surprise when yoona voice sound so tired….jessica look at yoona….she wet from the rain and look really pathetic….

“what are u doing here like this??”Jessica ask yoona….yoona just look at Jessica face…something weird about this annoying woman…

“why do you care?? “ yoona answer with a smirk….

Jessica really can’t believe yoona….her pride is as high as Everest mountain …but Jessica is same too….

“I don’t care but you look so pathetic….i never seen someone like you before…”

Yoona a bit angry with that statement…is she really pathetic right now?

“please…I’m wet, hungry and really sensitive right now…if you want to fight with me can you just do it another time…” yoona looking away….

Jessica silent when she heard yoona talk like that…for some reason she really feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter