mystery

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

**

Jessica walking with yoona to **** restaurant….jessica promise to meet sunny there…..

 

Jessica wondering why sunny come back to korea but no one know…what is she doing here?

 

Sunny family in Australia….this make jessica thinking…jessica hate to think….

 

Yoona walk beside jessica…jessica keep looking at her phone…

 

Jessica want to do some shopping that’s why she brought yoona along….

 

“wait…” yoona stop her step…jessica look at yoona face….

 

“what is it?” jessica see yoona been looking at her side…

 

“that man is weird….” Yoona look at the man that try some clothes at the store behind them…

 

“where? Look normal to me…” jessica look at that man….

 

“he been following us since we got here….i always see him….” Yoona said to jessica….

 

“u sure?” jessica keep looking at him….

 

“I’m sure…he’s not a normal man…he used to be an army…” yoona move closer to jessica…..

 

“how you know?” jessica surprise when yoona said that…

 

“his haircut and tattoo on his hand…” yoona then walk again…jessica follow yoona….

 

“yoona….wait...i seen him before…”

 

Jessica remember something….he seen this man before…

 

“u know him?”

 

“no…I’ve seen him talking to yuri the other day…” jessica hold yoona hand…..

 

“really? Why he here then?” yoona seem worried now….

 

“maybe yuri ask him to follow us….” Jessica pull yoona and they walk again….

 

“why? “

 

“you don’t know yuri….yuri is a bit complicated you know….she very competitive…..when we still in high school no one dare to touch her girl…”

 

Jessica explain to yoona….yoona feel really worried now….

 

“she sound scary….then did you date her back then….??” Yoona follow jessica to some clothes store….

 

Jessica keep looking the clothes there….

 

“no….she ask me out but I move to state before she even make her move…..”

 

“do you like her then?” yoona stare at jessica….

 

“I did have a crush on her back then but now….i don’t know…..” jessica pick a few shirt and want to try it…..

 

“so you like her? “ yoona still confuse….

 

“why u ask so many question? “ jessica getting annoy…she don’t know whether she like yuri or not….so she don’t want to answer yoona….

 

“I just want to know…so you not worried that man following us?”

 

“yuri maybe ask him to follow us because she want to know whether we real or not….so just play with it…”

 

Jessica go to fitting room….yoona sit on chair beside the fitting room….

 

“ok then….so we need to act couple all the time…??”

 

“yes…you just need to be more affection to me….” Yoona blush again….

 

Why she making me feel like this….? Yoona feel so nervous….

 

Jessica got out from the fitting room and pay for the clothes…yoona keep sitting on the chair still blushing….

 

The sales girl give jessica the bag…

 

“baby…let’s go…” jessica hold yoona hand…..

 

“why you call me baby at this time…?? “ yoona feel cringe again….

 

“you are my girlfriend…why I cannot call you that? “

 

“correction….fake girlfriend…..” yoona take the paper bag from jessica hand

 

“whatever….let’s go…”

 

They got in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter