pain

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44

**

Yuri sitting on chair inside her office…she sigh loudly….i’m so dead…how can all this happen?

 

Yuri rub her face with her hand…she feeling really angry with herself right now…she thought everything going to be according to plan….

 

Suddenly someone barge in to her room…he don’t even knock…yuri flinch when that person come in…

 

Yuri real problem is here now….yuri sigh again….

 

“you said everything is under control here….” He speak in angry tone of voice…

 

“i…I thought everything is under control” yuri said unconfidently….

 

“you thought??” he raise his eyebrows…

 

“….” Yuri keep quiet…I’m so dead….so dead….

 

“we didn’t make a plan for your thought kwon yuri…I told you everything about her so that you can court her…

what the hell is happening right now?” he so pissed of to yuri….

 

“I try…I try okay…” yuri raise her voice too…she feel this accusation is unfair to her…she did try something…

 

“then why we don’t get that project…because of you we lose a million contract….” 

 

“I don’t know okay….jessica already have someone else…you didn’t tell me that…”

 

“jessica doesn’t have anyone as far that I know….that all must be a lie…I know jessica jung….” 

 

“from what I know they seem legit…jessica did love that girl….” Yuri lower back her voice tone…

 

“that impossible…” he think something….

 

“why? How do you know jessica so much? Why don’t you court her yourself….” 

Yuri wonder…this man doesn’t tell her what their relationship…..

 

“I can’t…it’s hard to explain…..”

 

“I don’t think this is a time to keep a secret anymore….”

 

“she’s actually…..my ex….”

 

Yuri is really surprise….yuri doesn’t know that this man date jessica back then…..

 

“you date her? But why you broke up with her?” 

 

“it’s a long story…I already have a plan that time to become jung family to get their property but 

jessica caught me with another women….i have to broke up with her….”

 

“you what? you cheat on her?” yuri suddenly feel something building up in her inside…

 

“I get an easy fish that time…an actress…who doesn’t want to have relationship with an actress…..” 

he laugh…he seem very proud with what happen….

 

Yuri silent for a moment…yes yuri know she and him plan all this but yuri doesn’t know 

that this bastard have been hurt jessica before…he even laugh…

 

What the hell?

 

Yuri doesn’t lie when she said she like jessica…

because of this plan she thought that she will get profit while dating jessica….

she did like jessica in high school….

 

Yuri look at that person face….

 

He still smile…this annoy yuri so much…..

 

Suddenly yuri get up from her chair……she move to her cousin front and then she punch her cousin so hard….

 

“what the hell kwon yuri?” that man is on the floor while he touch her face that been punch by yuri….

 

“you really a bastard…you hurt her and you 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter