what happen

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER 11

**

“YA!!!....why u smiling like a crazy huh?” jiyeon sit on the chair across sooyoung….they decide to have dinner together….

Sooyoung make a face at jiyeon…she been dreaming about something….this dinasour…aish!!

“why u late dinasour??” sooyoung stiil piss off with her best friend…

“sorry…I met my girlfriend just now…” jiyeon signal the waiter to take their order….

“she’s back??? then where is she?” sooyoung wondered…sooyoung know jiyeon girlfriend….it’s been a long time sooyoung doesn’t see her…

“I just pick her up from airport…she’s tired..” jiyeon look at the menu….ignoring sooyoung…

“don’t u miss her? “ sooyoung also look at the menu….

“of course I miss her…it’s been three months…that all because of the stupid exchange student program….” Jiyeon make an annoying face…

“u let her go…right??” the waiter come back to take the order….

“I don’t have choice okay…. she want to go… I don’t want to be a bad girlfriend” jiyeon and sooyoung order the food and return the menu to the waiter….

“I wish I can be like you….having someone to love…” sooyoung keep dreaming again….

Jiyeon just keep looking at sooyoung face….there’s something wrong with this shikshin giant…..

Sooyoung keep dreaming and then she smile alone….

“what wrong with you buddy?” jiyeon ask sooyoung but sooyoung keep dreaming…..

“YA!!!” jiyeon yell at sooyoung….

“what?” sooyoung seem surprise….jiyeon can detect something from this feeling….

“are u in love? “ jiyeon voice a bit high right now…..

“what!!!” sooyoung  voice even higher….

“who is it? Let me guess….our junior that day?” jiyeon keep thinking….

“what are u talking about? When did I say I’m in love? Who’s the junior…?” sooyoung seem confuse….

“don’t try to lie to me okay….i know the feeling….you like someone….u never look like this…tell me who is it? That junior right” jiyeon ready to tease sooyoung…..

“I’m not  lying okay…I don’t know myself but what I know is I did like someone right now….” Sooyoung really careful with her words….

“see…told you….did that junior make a move on you?” jiyeon keep investigate….

“what junior? Who are u talking about?” sooyoung look really confuse….

“aish….the one that see our practice that day…don’t you remember?…” sooyoung keep wondering….

“oh…that one…no she’s not the one….” Sooyoung denied…

“then who is it?”

“it’s….jessica” sooyoung shyly said the name…

“who???”

 

 

**

Yuri keep waiting in front of the apartment but so far nothing…she don’t even see Jessica anywhere….

She want to wait more but she have a party to attend…all of her friend waiting for her….

Yuri look at the apartment and sigh…

Why are u so difficult to even talk to me? Did I do something to you before?

Yuri start her engine and then speed up to club where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter