fly

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

**

Sunny wake up that morning when she feel  a sun have been disturb her sleep….she slowly open her eyes…..

 

She rub her face and then she feel something is weird…sunny feel someone beside her….

 

Sunny look beside her...she feel one arms have been wrapping around her waist…

 

She know she at that moment when she see her clothes on the floor…..sunny close her eyes again….suddenly everything that happen last night flood in her mind….

 

Oh my god!!!

 

Sunny move a bit and then taeyeon open her eyes….sunny froze at that moment….

 

Taeyeon look at sunny face….but then she smile….she kiss sunny cheek….

 

“hi…good morning….” Taeyeon said to sunny…did taeyeon remember all that happen….???

 

Sunny still froze there….this is getting weird for sunny…

 

“go..od morning….u reme…mber?” sunny awkwardly ask taeyeon….

 

“ I promise you I will remember it”taeyeon pull sunny closer to her….

 

“I thought…..” sunny look at taeyeon face…

 

“you thought I drunk and I can’t remember anything?” taeyeon smile at sunny….

 

“yes….” Sunny whisper slowly….

 

“I’m not that drunk last night…” taeyeon stare at sunny face..she thought sunny is very lovely girl…

 

“you not drunk….?? “ sunny feel weird…taeyeon usually get drunk easily….

 

“sunny ah…I realized something last night…I want to try something with you…I want you to be my special one…” sunny blushing real hard right now….

 

This is all like a dream…sunny still can’t believe this….but then sunny frown looking at taeyeon..

 

“what about jessica then?”

 

“I like you not her….” Taeyeon then kiss sunny again at her lips….slowly she get on top of sunny…..

 

Sunny stop taeyeon from kissing her….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter