please

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 58

**

Tiffany feeling so upset looking at yuri in the same room as her…

 

conincidence is really  to her this day…how on earth did yuri decide to come today to visit jessica….

 

Tiffany rush to get out from the room and walk faster to get away from everyone especially yuri…

 

For some reason tiffany know yuri is after her…she move quickly…

 

she admit that she not ready to meet yuri…her heart still hurt so much….

 

Tiffany arrive at parking lot and she try to get in the car but then someone blocking her…

 

Why she need to block me…get the  off!! Tiffany curse in her heart…..

 

“fany….stop” yuri stop tiffany by blocking the car door…

 

“what you want kwon yuri? I’ve enough of you…go away!!” tiffany literally yell at yuri…

 

Tiffany doesn’t care if people looking at them…

 

she still angry and for years her heart hurt because of kwon yuri…

 

“I want you!!” yuri yell back at tiffany…

 

Tiffany stare at yuri eyes…there’s a tears in her eyes…tiffany look away and sigh….

 

“it’s over…I need to go…” tiffany try to open her car door but yuri still firm blocking the door…

 

“no it’s not…why you leave me? I love you so much…!!!” yuri still want answer from tiffany

 

Tiffany cannot hold her anger now..

 

“you lie..you don’t love me!!” 

 

“yes I did!!” both of them literally yelling at each other….

 

some people walk at the parking lot looking weird at tiffany and yuri…

 

They both get silent for a moment…they just staring at each other….

 

tiffany tears already kiss her cheek…she try so much not to break down in front of this person…

 

She don’t want yuri to see that she weak for yuri…that was the last thing that she want yuri to see….

 

“if you love me you won’t kiss the girl I saw at your apartment few years ago…” 

tiffany try to hold her tears but she fail miserably …

 

this situation literally open her wound again…

 

“which girl? I didn’t kiss anyone when I’m with you” yuri feel confused now…

 

She love tiffany so much…she only want tiffany when they are together….

 

she never cheat on tiffany…

 

when suddenly tiffany leave her without yuri know the reason it 

broke yuri so bad that she back to her oldself…player kwon….

 

“such a player…you don’t even know the girl!!” tiffany yell again…

 

Right now she feel so disappointed with yuri…

 

“suzy?” yuri try hard to remember….

 

there’s a few people that crazy for yuri a few years ago…suzy is one of her ex…

 

“whatever….move…I want to go home!!” 

tiffany try to push yuri from her door but yuri didn’t move at all….

 

“suzy kiss me but I push her away…yes..that what happen…” yuri remember everything now…

 

“you think I’m stupid to believe that?” tiffany now more angry at yuri…

 

“that what happen!! Believe me fany….i love ….”

 

Tiffany cut yuri words….

 

“don’t ever say you love me…I don’t want to hear it”

 

“I love you!! I don’t care…I’m hurting too here…you leave me without telling me anything” 

yuri feel frustrated…

 

If she know tiffany is hurting because of that thing she would have explain everything to her….

 

Yuri feel frustrated cause tiffany decide to leave her without telling anything….

 

“I’m hurting yuri…what you expect from me? I’m still hurting to this day…”

 tiffany cry without holding anymore….

 

Yuri hold tiffany hand…she hold it tight….

 

“I love you…what should I do to make you believe me? I never love suzy…

she the one who kiss me but I push her…I’m still in love with you…please…” 

 

“I don’t want my heart to hurt again yuri…I had enough” tiffany look tired…

 

Loving one from kwon family is not easy for tiffany…

 

yuri definitely have a lot women in her life…she trust yuri but yuri broke that trust and tiffany is hurting so much…

 

she love yuri so much…

 

Tiffany ask her father to move out from korea and her father agree…

 

she never told anyone why the real reason she move out from korea…

 

everyone thought her father the one that need to move out….

 

Suddenly yuri take tiffany car key from tiffany grip…

 

she pull tiffany and make tiffany sit beside the driver seat…

 

Yuri then enter the car and sit on the driver seat ready to drive…

 

she put the seat belt for tiffany and then she slowly drive…

 

Tiffany feel surprise when yuri suddenly grab her hand and hold it tight…

 

yuri never fail to amuse tiffany…that the first reason tiffany fall in love with yuri….

 

“where are we going? I want to go home” tiffany said to yuri…

 

“I want you to believe me again…” yuri said while focus on the road….

 

“can you let go of my hand? “ tiffany said while looking her hand on yuri lap….

 

yuri is stubborn and tiffany know that very well…it’s look like tiffany can’t go home for now…

 

“no…I don’t want you to leave me again…it’s hard to find you” 

yuri answer serious…tiffany want to laugh but she hold it….

 

She just let yuri have her hand for now….

 

After a while they arrive in front of someone house….

 

yuri quickly get off and then she open tiffany door and gesture tiffany to get out….

 

Tiffany feel worried now…who’s house is this?

 

Yuri then quickly hold tiffany hand again and get into the house…tiffany look around…

 

She see yuri dog playing outside…hani is big now…she look so cute….

 

“whose house is this?” tiffany ask yuri but then yuri didn’t answer her…

 

She get in the house and then someone greet them…

 

“yuri ah…you didn’t tell omma you wanna come….who is this?” 

yuri mom surprise to see her daughter come today….

 

Usually when yuri wanna come she will call first…..

 

“omma…you remember when you stay at my apartment after I buy that apartment a few years ago?” 

yuri ask her mom seriously…

 

she didn’t even bother to introduce tiffany to her mother…tiffany just bow to yuri mom earlier…..

 

“yes…I help to tidy up your thing…why?” yuri omma feel weird now…her daughter is weird….

 

“there a women come that night…you remember….can you tell what happen that night?” 

yuri ask her mom to tell the stories…

 

“yes…what her name? suzy right? She kiss you but you push her away…

she fall down and then she slap you…of course I remember that night…why you asking me this now?”

 

Yuri suddenly feel embarrassed cause she forget about the slap part….this is so embarrassing….

 

“I need to explain what happen that night to her…” yuri point at tiffany…

 

Tiffany smile looking at mrs kwon…

 

“why? Who is she?” mrs kwon have been wondering from the moment she saw her daughter with this girl…

 

“she is my girlfriend…she doesn’t believe what I said…she misunderstood everything…” 

yuri try to explain to her mother….

 

“oh…okay…she beautiful yuri ah…”

mrs kwon said while she move to the kitchen…

 

yuri watching her mom slowly disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter