that bicycle!!!

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i like this picture so much...feel so sweet...

 

 

CHAPTER 4

**

AFTER A FEW DAYS

Jessica already in her office now...this is her first day here in the office...she been here before...when? a few years ago when her father still the CEO here...

 

Jessica still in middle school...now she back here to manage this company...she wish she didn’t have to do this....

 

She already look around and know all the workers here...all the workers here look like they afraid of Jessica...jessica know why....she have the ice personalities...

 

Jessica like the atmospheres here cause everyone seem afraid of her...now it’s almost  4pm and she ready to get home....her father buys her a new apartment for her but for somehow she feel so lonely there...

 

It’s a quite a big apartment....jessica eye divert to the door when suddenly her secretary come in and smile at her....

 

Jessica just show her usual face and her secretary stop her smile...it’s kinda funny for Jessica...

 

“miss Jessica...i come to inform you about your schedule for tomorrow...” Jessica just look at her phone...

 

“go ahead then...” Jessica cool aura comes out...

 

“in the morning u are free but at 11am u have to meet Kwon corporation for the construction project ...and then u have a tea with....”

 

“cancel the tea...i don’t have time for that....” Jessica voice seem so cold...

 

“okay miss....is there anything u want now?” that secretary ask Jessica...

 

“just make sure the proposal  from the Kwon Corporation is ready for tomorrow meeting....” with that Jessica just walk out from the office....

 

She just walk ignore all the workers....

 

She headed to her car and sit in there for a while...she feel hungry somehow....

 

She drive and look for something to eat....she found a cafe that sell a bread...she park her car near there and she walk slowly enter that cafe....

 

There not so many people there....jessica buy a coffee and a few bun of bread...she feel like she doesn’t want to go out tonight...she feel like she want to stay at home....

 

When she finish she walk out of the cafe but suddenly someone bump on her....

 

Everything happen so fast that Jessica feel like she flying anddd.....

 

Her coffee are all over her right now...her bread fall and now she groan in pain because someone bump her with....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Bicycle.....!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter