the test

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

**

Sooyoung have practice now at her university....she need a practice for her next performance...a lot of her classmate here now...they all ready to practice and everyone already have violin on their hand....

 

They start practicing and sooyoung really love music....sooyoung feel so much for music....

 

Unknown to sooyoung someone keep watching her from far....someone that really admire her...

 

It’s just sooyoung doesn’t know that the person always watching her practice and she just watch sooyoung play for hours....

 

Seohyun? Who is she? She is the person that keep watch sooyoung....sooyoung is her senior after all....her inspiration, her idol and maybe also her??

 

Sooyoung get 5 minutes rest and sooyoung sit with her other friends...

 

“hey soo...do you realize something?” jiyeon ask sooyoung while she keep looking at the side of the hall...

 

“what? U change your girlfriend again?” sooyoung just laugh with that...jiyeon make a face at sooyoung...

 

“u make me sound like a player here u know....not that...that girl over there...” jiyeon eyes look at the person she talk about...

 

“why? Is something wrong about her? “ sooyoung now eating her chocolate and not even look at the direction....

 

“look...that chocolate u can ate later okay” jiyeon angry somehow...food always get sooyoung attention....

 

“okay fine...where?” sooyoung look at the person...

 

“there “

 

“isn’t she our junior....what wrong with her? U want to make a move on her?”

 

“not that shiksin...if u haven’t realize yet she always come and see our practice...” jiyeon make sooyoung more curious....

 

“what wrong with that? “ sooyoung make a blur face...

 

“u stupid too..”

 

“i’m not stupid dinasour....” sooyoung counter attack

 

“whatever...if u think why she come here look at our practice every day?” jiyeon make a question face at sooyoung...but...

 

“ i don’t get it dinasour...”

 

“there must be someone that she like here....”

 

“what? Why u say that?”

 

“she come every day and if u want to say that she just come because she our junior of course not....she can’t be the most diligent student in the world that really love to see us practice...”

 

“if like that u know who she like? Lucky person then” sooyoung eating her chocolate again...

 

“stupid shiksin...it’s you” sooyoung just make a question face at jiyeon....

 

WHAT THE H*** is she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter