your ex

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 46

**

Jessica is literally in yoona room the whole time….yoona doesn’t let her go anywhere….

 

Jessica know yoona is playful person but she never thought that yoona is a choding…

 

How can a princess is a choding….this can’t be real….

 

Yoona operation is tomorrow…doctor decide to do it tomorrow because yoona ankle is still swollen…

until then jessica is stuck there….

 

Yoona already sleep and she now hugging jessica tummy….

 

Jessica find this cute…she still can’t believe that she with yoona now…

maybe the feeling that jessica feel when she first meet yoona had turn from hate to love…

 

Jessica herself doesn’t even realize it…she surprise with herself actually…she never feel like that before…..

 

Jessica is watching television…she hope that her story doesn’t come out to news again but that was so wrong….

 

Jessica is sigh loudly…yoona stirred a bit….

 

It’s the night news….why all the paparazzi can’t leave me alone…??

 

Jessica scream in her heart…

 

 

ENTERTAINMENT NIGHT NEWS..

 

YESTERDAY THE PRESS CONFERENCE HAVE BEEN HELD BY 

THE JUNG AFTER THE NEW PROJECT BEEN ANNOUCED…

 

OUR REPORTER HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET AN ANSWER FROM THE ONLY ONE JESSICA JUNG...

 

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING WHO IS JESSICA JUNG GIRLFRIEND 

THIS PAST FEW DAYS AFTER THE PHOTO OF THEM SHOPPING TOGETHER GET LEAKED ON INTERNET…

 

THERE A RUMORS THAT HER GIRLFRIEND IS A ROYAL…YES…

IT’S BEEN SPECULATE THAT HER GIRLFRIEND IS PRINCESS IM YOONA…BUT NOTHING WAS CONFIRM…

 

DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE JESSICA JUNG DECIDE TO NOT 

REVEAL ANYTHING BESIDE THE RUMORS OF THE MARRIAGE RING…

 

THAT RING IS ACTUALLY A GIFT FROM HER MOTHER…

 

THE REPORTER ASK MISS JUNG ABOUT PRINCESS IM YOONA RUMORS BUT SHE WILL NOT COMMENT ANYTHING ON THAT…

 

THIS EVENING JUNG FAMILY  AND PRINCE IM JAE WEONG HAVE BEEN SPOTTED AT HOSPITAL IN SEOUL…

 

THIS LEAD TO THE RUMORS THAT HER GIRLFRIEND IS INDEED PRINCESS IM YOONA….

 

THERE NO STATEMENT COMING FROM BOTH SIDE…

 

IF ALL THE RUMORS ARE TRUE THEN A ROYAL MARRIAGE IS POSSIBLE …

 

 

“what you think about this? This is getting complicated right?” 

the mc that read the news ask the mc beside him…

 

“I’m very happy if this is all true…it’s been a while since princess yoona and princess seohyun come back to korea…

so with this rumors it confirm that princess yoona is back to korea”

 

“this is a royal relationship…it’s a big news to Korean people if jessica jung girlfriend is princess yoona…”

 

“I think princess yoona have a very high standard if all this is true…her last rumors girlfriend is very beautiful too…

 

her rumors girlfriend is actress goo hye sun right?” the other mc join the conversation…

 

“yes…but that rumors only for a while and nothing was confirm from princess yoona or goo hye sun”

 

“the royal meet will be held in few days and we can expect some news right?”

 

“yes…we hope for a happy news” 

~

 

Jessica is staring intently at the television…the media already know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter