confuse

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

**

Sooyoung doesn’t have class today…so she very bored…she call jiyeon earlier and she is busy with her girlfriend…

 

So sooyoung in her room on her bed still thinking what she want to do today….

 

She text jessica just now but no reply…sooyoung kind a expect that…

 

Sooyoung wonder if she still want to chase jessica like this….jessica said she love that yoona girl…

 

Sooyoung crestfallen but sooyoung know she can’t force jessica to love her…

 

Sooyoung love jessica but  jessica doesn’t love her…I can’t do anything anyway….should I is give up?....

 

Not yet I guess…my heart still want her ….

 

Sooyoung bored so she keep tossing around on her bed….

 

Suddenly her phone beep….

 

She hope it was jessica but….

 

 

 

FROM : seohyun fake girlfriend

Hi sooyoung unnie…I already wash your pants…I want to give back to you…are you free now?

 

“ oh…it’s my girlfriend…does she know I’m bored right now….” Sooyoung smile alone…

 

Sooyoung got something to do now…

 

She replied the text…

 

FROM : Sooyoung

Yeah…I’m free…meet me at  ***** mall…

 

Sooyoung get up from her bed and change her clothes and ready to go out…

 

 

AT THE MALL

Sooyoung waiting seohyun …where is she?

 

Suddenly she see seohyun come to her and bow at her….

 

“I’m sorry sooyung unnie…this place is a bit far from my place….” Seohyun catching her breath…

 

“it’s okay…I just arrived…” sooyoung got up from the chair….

 

“here your pants…” seohyun give sooyoung that paper bag….

 

“thank you….” Sooyoung looking inside that paper bag…my pants smell nice….

 

“if that so..i should be…..” seohyun want to go home…

 

“are you free right now?” sooyoung cut seohyun word….

 

“yeah…I’m free…why?” sooyoung smile listen to that answer….

 

“let’s go…..” sooyoung pull seohyun hand…..

 

Seohyun feel confuse…this pull thing happen again…

 

“where are we going?” sooyoung already hold seohyun hand…she pull her slowly and go to elevator …

 

“we are going to watch movie….i don’t want to watch it alone…”

 

Sooyoung pout….

 

Oh my god!!! That was so cute….seohyun thought…her heart melt for the thousand time….

 

After the movie sooyoung ask seohyun to eat with her…

 

They go to western restaurant….sooyoung said she will pay….she once again drag seohyun along with her…

 

Both of them look at the menu…sooyoung ready to order….

 

The waiter already waiting for their order….

 

“I want this…this and this…” sooyoung said happily….

 

But

 

“no…you can’t eat that…you will get indigestion…” seohyun said while still looking at the menu…

 

Seohyun know so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter