the lunch

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 15

**

Taeyeon in her office now…sitting alone facing the view behind her….something really bothering her now….

 

She having a headache this few days….taeyeon doesn’t know what to do….

 

FLASHBACK

Mr kim siting at the table outside the house….he was waiting for taeyeon there….

 

Kim family just finish having dinner…mrs kim busy at kitchen….

 

Taeyeon look her father and taeyeon know her father waiting for her….she slowly approach her father….she quietly sitting down on another chair just beside her father…

 

The keep quiet for a few minutes…getting used of the surrounding….

 

“taeyeon ah….” Mr kim start the conversation…

 

“yes…appa…” taeyeon look at her father face….

 

“I want you to get married to jessica jung….” Her father utter every words slowly…

 

Taeyeon feel so surprise….

 

“what? Appa…are you serious?” taeyeon feel like she just heard a big thing…this is not a thing that can be play with…

 

“I’m serious…I know you be friend with jessica and because of that I want you to get her” her father look serious at taeyeon face….

 

“why? We just friends appa…”

 

“she the only one who can solve our company problem…”

 

“so you want to take advantage of jung’s?”

 

“call that anything but we don’t have any choice anymore….i try to talk to mr jung and I need you to become close to jessica….” Mr kim look really serious….

 

“I don’t love jessica appa…” taeyeon doesn’t know what to do hearing her father suggestion….

 

“don’t you love our company? Our condition is really bad now….our last hope is the project from jung’s company and if we lose that too we are gone taeyeon….”

 

“I know….” Taeyeon really confuse right now…

 

“then please think about it…you are my only hope now….” Mr kim look really worried…

 

“I’ll think about it appa….” Taeyeon doesn’t know what to do

 

END FLASHBACK

Taeyeon cannot do anything now….she cannot even focus at her works….she grab her car keys and headed to somewhere….

 

She drive and hope that she can forget about this problem for little while…

 

Taeyeon arrive at some place…she hesitate at first whether she want to go there but taeyeon feel like she needed someone really badly now…

 

Taeyeon then parking her car and move towards the building…she press the elevator buttons and headed to 12th floor…

 

And now she in front of the door and she once again hesitate to ring the bell….but taeyeon do it anyway….

 

And then someone come to open the door….that person surprise to see taeyeon come to her apartment….

 

“tae…what are you doing here?” sunny look surprise…but then she open the door and let taeyeon enter her apartment…

 

Taeyeon already in her apartment…sunny take a leave today cause she feel a bit sick but nothing serious…she already tell taeyeon that….

 

“I’m sorry I have to take a leave today…” suddenly sunny said that

 

Taeyeon look at sunny face and then taeyeon slowly embrace sunny….taeyeon hug sunny and that make sunny become frooze…..

 

“taeyeon…what wron…..”

 

“just a minutes…please….” Sunny thought that taeyeon acting weird….taeyeon never hug her before….

 

“are u okay?” sunny ask taeyeon and hug taeyeon back….

 

“no…I’m not okay…” taeyeon tighten her hug…

 

 

**

Jessica and yoona already at the restaurant and yoona really hungry to the death cause she smell the food inside the restaurant….yoona kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter