royal girl

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 40

**

Seohyun and sooyoung sit outside the house…sooyoung family and seohyun appa inside and they still talk….sooyoung look inside the house…her family laugh…they look happy…

 

Now everything is awkward between sooyoung and seohyun….

 

“Sooo….princess seohyun…why you didn’t tell me?”  sooyoung say awkwardly...for some reason she look seohyun in different light at that moment....

 

Seohyun just smile...she notice that sooyoung react different to her now...

 

“tell you what?” 

 

“you are a princess...i’m sorry for the way i act when we first meet...”

 

“i want it to be secret..i want to study like anybody else...i ask appa to fake the news...everybody expect me to be oversea but i’m here...it’s okay sooyoung...please don’t think i’m different after you know this...and i hope you don’t tell anybody at uni”

 

“i’m not going to tell anybody princess...i know you don’t want to be public to know...” sooyoung look afraid to seohyun now....

 

“one more thing...can you help me?” 

 

“anything princess....” sooyoung look eager now...anyway she can’t disobey anything that seohyun said....

 

Princess seohyun is the third to the throne...if anything happen to the first and second she is the queen in royal family of korea....seohyun appa already decide to not be the king if anything happen to his brother…

 

The king now just have one daughter and she is the first to the throne Princess Ji Hyo...second is seohyun sister and the seohyun is the third...

 

They are a few rumors say that king now is sick but no one know whether it’s real or not....

 

“don’t call me princess...can’t you be just like before?” seohyun pout at sooyoung...

 

Sooyoung feel different looking at seohyun now...

 

“isn’t that wrong? I can go to jail for disrespect you” sooyoung scared actually...royal family is important in korea....

 

“this is why i don’t want anybody to know...when they know who i really am they tend to be different...i’m just like anybody else...”

 

“you not like anybody else..you are a princess”

 

Seohyun just smile looking at sooyoung...seohyun don’t like this...for her she doesn’t find her title is for anyone to be scared off.....

 

“please...sooyoung....just treat  me like before....” seohyun pout...

 

“okay....but still i must know my limit....” sooyoung feel happy somehow she can be comfortable with seohyun again....

 

“thanks...you are the best...”

 

Sooyoung turn around to look at her family..they laugh again...what are talking that so funny...

 

Sooyoung beome more curious now...

 

“wait...can i ask you something?” sooyoung remember something...

 

“what?” 

 

“you said your bodyguard is here? I never seen him” sooyoung looking around her...she doesn’t see anyone....

 

“oh...yonghwa oppa....he there...behind the tree...look” seohyun point the tree in front of him....

 

“why he’s there.??” Sooyoung still looking at the tree...she can’t barely find anyone beside the tree...

 

“he is my personal bodyguard...don’t try so hard looking for him...if you see him then you lucky....”

 

Seohyun laugh when sooyoung try so hard looking at the tree....

 

“isn’t you bodyguard suppose to be like this...?” sooyoung point at seohyun father bodygu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter