what life?

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3

**

yoona  already late for her morning class...she speed her bicycle but she still come late...she working late last night for her new design....

 

she arrive at class and Mr Yoo already start the class...she save cause Mr Yoo really like her cause she best student here....

 

yoona go an sit beside hyoyeon and her buddy already start yawning...yoona just smile looking at her buddy...yoona know hyoyeon must be back late last night....

 

party never end early...that’s why yoona doesn’t like to go to party....she rather be alone in her room doing her project....

 

class start and yoona do her best to keep focus on the subject today...when the class finish...

 

“i hope u all already start your sketch of design for project at the end of semester...it will be problem if u start late...that’s all for today....class dismiss”

 

Mr Yoo gather his book and make way to go out from the class....other student also did the same but yoona just stare at hyoyeon sleeping with wide open....

 

Yoona just chuckle...it’s her bestfriend anyway....

 

Then something pop in yoona mind...time for some fun...

 

“hyo...hyo...wake up...nicole coming here” yoona make an urgent voice but actually she doesn’t even move from her chair....

 

“what? What? Where?” hyoyeon open her eyes wide open...she keep looking around her to find someone....

 

“haha...u wish hyo...u think she will come here?” yoona already stand up and ready to go....

 

“why u always doing that to me? Nicole is serious for me okay....and i think someday she will come to me...” hyoyeon  get up from her chair and that two buddy start to walk....

 

“after u fix that player attitude and that only 50% chance that she will accept you...” they walking to the cafe....

 

“am i that bad?” hyoyeon stop her walk and look at yoona....

 

“how many girlfriend u have right now?” yoona raise her eyebrow....

 

“they just a close friends....” yoona then keep walking....

 

“then just dream about Nicole...” they arrive at the cafe and order food...

 

“u sound like i’m the one who have the problem here but the truth is you the one who having a problem...” they get their food and walking to the table.....

 

“what’s my problem...?” yoona already eat...

 

“u don’t have a life..” they sit st the table

 

“what? I don’t have life?” yoona make a confuse look...but keep munching the food....

 

“yes u don’t....u just have college and donut cafe life...what is that? U don’t even have girlfriend” hyoyeon keep talking....

 

“what wrong with that? i’m happy with my life now..”

 

“yeah...happy...you are so happy buddy...” hyoyeon just make face at yoona....hyoyeon didn’t believe when yoona said that....

 

“what u doing thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter