not pretty??

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

**

Taeyeon words this time really hurt sunny…but she can’t blame taeyeon…

 

Taeyeon doesn’t know her feeling…that why taeyeon told her about this matter …

 

“your father want you to marry jessica jung? Why?” sunny face already change now…she look so surprise….more than taeyeon….

 

“ you do know about our company right? Our company is a mess sunny ah…jessica jung can save our company…”

 

“yes I know about our situation….but are you really desperate to marry jessica jung just because of the company” sunny really frustrated right now…all of this is crazy….

 

“I don’t know sunny ah…I really confuse right now…without tender and cash flow from the jungs we are finish…we can only hold up in just a few months” taeyeon seem so trouble right now….

 

“I don’t know what to say….”

 

“sunny ah… I don’t want to marry just because of money…I want to marry cause I love that person…but my father wish really tore me apart….i love this company but my life is on the line…what should I do sunny ah?”

 

Taeyeon look at sunny eyes….somehow asking for an answer….

 

“ the jungs agree?”

 

“my father said he going to see jessica father next week to ask about this….meanwhile he ask me to be close with jessica”

 

“do you like jessica?” sunny ask in slow voice…

 

“ I don’t know….i just look at her as a friend before this…”

 

“do you want to do it?”

 

“should I try or not? I don’t know” suddenly a tears fall from taeyeon eye….

 

Sunny see that tear…she want to be angry right now but looking at that tears she feel like she hurt just like taeyeon….

 

She feel like taeyeon close to her but so far from her heart..she hate to think that the person she love going to be close to someone else….

 

“ya….don’t cry….” Sunny get closer to taeyeon and hold her hand….

 

Sunny tears also fall….taeyeon look at sunny eyes….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter