heart beat

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

**

Sooyoung lie down at her bed…she feel so tired today….

 

Something happen to her today…more specific…her heart….

 

Something happen to her heart….that smile…why suddenly I find that smile really melt my heart?

 

FLASHBACK

Sooyoung keep silent in the car….seohyun also silent…there not even a single sound comes out from both of them….

 

“I’m sorry..i didn’t mean….” Seohyun start with a sorry…

 

“you shouldn’t say that…it’s not your fault….” Sooyoung not looking at seohyun…

 

Seohyun look at sooyoung side profile…she is so cute….i’m falling for her…

 

“your family is so nice…”

 

“I know…that why they taking this is all wrong” sooyoung seem frustrated somehow….that make seohyun feel sad….

 

“is it true…?” seohyun feel scared to ask actually but she curious about something…

 

“what ?” sooyoung look at seohyun….

 

“is it true you never bring home a friend except jiyeon sunbae?”

 

“yes…why? Is that weird?” 

 

“that’s weird for me…my appa know all my friends…”

 

“I don’t know..i just don’t like to bring anyone home with me”

 

“so you never bring back you girlfriend before this?” seohyun more curious …somehow she find sooyoung more interesting now….

 

“I never had anyone special before…just some crush…not real one….” Sooyoung casually answer seohyun….

 

She never had girlfriend?? She is so cute…!!!!!

 

“ really? No way~~ “

 

“you don’t believe me?”

 

“no…how can you never had girlfriend??”

 

“I’m not that attractive you know…who want to be my girlfriend??” they almost arrive at their university…

 

“I want….” Seohyun mumble….

 

“what??” sooyoung can’t hear seohyun….

 

“nothing… I just said that you are attractive in my eyes…so I don’t really believe you…”

 

“are you saying that to make me feel better?”

 

“no….”

 

They arrive at university and seohyun ready to go out….

 

“wait…take this…this is also my favourite pants…please be careful” sooyoung give seohyun a paper bag….it’s look like seohyun need to wash pant this time…

 

“oh…I’m so sorry again….i will wash it….” Seohyun already out of the car and ready to go…

 

Sooyoung look at seohyun….sooyoung want to say something but she feel hesitate somehow….

 

“seohyun….” Sooyoung call seohyun again….

 

“dae?? “ seohyun look at sooyoung….

 

“I’ll pick you up at your house this weekend?” sooyoung feel nervous…why am I feeling like this? It’s just a dinner with my family….

 

“I thought you don’t want….”

 

“my mother already invite you so you should come…” sooyoung smile at seohyun….

 

“really?” seohyun still can’t believe this….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter