the beginning

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : sorry if it short...i'm super busy this few days....

Italic words means someone thought

 

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

**

Yoona just got out from her class...whether seem not good today...it will be rain any minutes now...yoona walk with hyoyeon to the parking lot...it a bit far from their class yet they can’t complain anything...

 

They can’t park near the class...what a rule....yoona walk more fast....

 

“hey buddy....slow down...” hyoyeon pull yoona hand....

 

“i need to hurry..i be late to work...” yoona then pull hyoyeon along with her....

 

“you shouldn’t work yoona...we still study....” they arrive at the parking lot....they take out the keys from their pocket...yoona wear her helmet...

 

“if i’m not working who going to pay all the bill for me?” yoona hurry get the keys and ready to ride it....

 

“you sound so pathetic...u coming tonight to the club?” hyoyeon already sit on her car....

 

“i’m working hyo...see u tomorrow okay....have fun with all your girlfriends....” yoona speed up cause rain surely will wet the land soon....

 

“YA!! be careful riding that old bicycle...” hyoyeon yell to yoona....yes yoona just ride a bike and the keys is for the lock at her bicycle....

 

Yoona couldn’t care less....she love her bicycle...this bicycle have a sentimental value...yoona buy this bicycle with her own money she got when she first work....

 

It’s about a 2 years ago....<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter