who are u?

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 50

**

Yoona go to living room with her water and she sit down beside jessica….

yoona put her drink on the table and then she look at jessica…

 

Why her gilrfiend look so worried? She dial someone number with a hurry…

 

Nobody answer and jessica get frustrated….

she try a few times and then yoona see jessica tears fall down on her cheek…

 

“baby…what’s wrong?” yoona getting panic too…why her girlfriend cry?

 

Jessica still doesn’t speak a word…

 

yoona hold her shoulder and try to comfort her even though 

she doesn’t know what is going on at this moment….

 

“baby…talk to me…” yoona try to speak with jessica but jessica doesn’t respond well…

she just look at yoona and yoona see jessica eyes is red and fill with tears….

 

Jessica then dial another number and she look so worried…..

 

Jessica  get up from the couch after she hears someone answer her…

 

“appa….where Is krystal right now?” jessica speak in english…she literally in panic and speak very fast…

 

Yoona just watch…there no point to question jessica when she like this….

 

“slow down sooyeon ah~..we  just got off from the plane and you sister is at that store in….fro…” 

mr jung stop her words…

 

That never a good sign to jessica…she is so worried at this moment…

she really hope what she imagine is just an wild imagination…

 

“appa…tell me she with you now…” jessica raise her voice…

 

Mr jung didn’t answer and he run to the store in front of him leaving her wife with the trolley bag…

her wife also feel clueless looking at her husband…

 

Mr jung then look around him to look for krystal…she still on line with jessica…

she already hear jessica crying….

 

“she was just in front of me just now….” Mr jung looking everywhere around him….

 

“appa…don’t tell….” 

 

Mr jung accidently step on something…he look at his feet…this is 

 

“krystal phone…why her phone on the floor?” mr jung talk to himself and jessica hear everything…

 

“appa…she call me just now but she doesn’t speak except unnie help me…I’m so worry right now”

 

Mr jung then hurried to speak to the worker in that store….

 

“excuse me miss…do you perhaps she a girl this high, blonde hair and she wearing a blue sweater “

 

That worker seem to think for a while…

 

“yeah I see her just now…but I think she leave with someone” that worker explain….

 

“I’m her father…do you know that person she leave with?” 

mr jung feel his heartbeat really fast at that moment…

jessica the one that been hearing also feel nervous…

 

“no..i’m not…he wearing a hoodie that cover his head so I didn’t see him clearly…

he look a bit weird and suspicious…Is there a problem sir?” 

 

Mr jung look so worried..his nightmare is becoming worse….

 

“appa….appa…” jessica call her father but her father didn’t reply to her…

 

“sooyoeon ah~ appa going to find krystal okay…I call you later” 

mr jung hang up her phone and the he ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter