player jess

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

**

Taeyeon sitting on sunny couch and close her eyes…she feeling so stress…sunny making a hot coffee for taeyeon...

 

Sunny wonder what’s wrong with taeyeon…this is something new…taeyeon hug her….

 

Sunny heart feel so crazy and mess…sunny feel happy with that hug but at the same time she also feel hurt….

 

Yes sunny know she love taeyeon so much….she stay to be taeyeon secretary because her feeling for taeyeon…

 

If she want she doesn’t have to work under taeyeon….she can quit her job anytime…

 

But she can’t quit to love taeyeon….until this moment she doesn’t have courage to tell her feeling to taeyeon…

 

The feeling to lose taeyeon terrified her so much…she rather everything be like now where she can see taeyeon everday in her life….

 

She bring two cups of coffee…she look taeyeon close her eyes…she so stress…what happen to her?

 

Taeyeon never look like this…sunny had a heart ache to see taeyeon like this….

 

“here…I make coffee…” taeyeon take the cups…she take sips of the coffee…

 

Taeyeon look at sunny….

 

“sunny ah….i’m sorry for coming like this…” taeyeon feel horrible now…

 

“it’s okay… we are friends right…” sunny hurt just to utter that words…friends…

 

“I don’t know what to say…you always nice to me”

 

Sunny smile at taeyeon…somehow that smile take away some of taeyeon stress…taeyeon feel weird….

 

“if you ready you can tell me what’s wrong? “ sunny take a sips of her coffee…

 

“I don’t know if I could tell you “ taeyeon looking at windows….

 

“it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me…” sunny look at taeyeon side…I wish that I could hug her again…

 

“I don’t know if I should tell anyone but all this really make me feel so burden…I end up coming to your front door…I don’t even have any intention on coming here but here I am…maybe that the sign that I should tell you…”

 

Taeyeon looking her cups of coffee…she play with it….

 

“I’m a good listener….” Sunny is so ready to hear what taeyeon want to say…

 

“sunny ah….my father want me to marry jessica jung….”

 

“WHAT!!!!” sunny eyes went wide listening to that….

 

 

 

 

**

Yoona wait outside the café…yoona doesn’t even know how can she obey jessica like this…maybe she just afraid jessica put her in jail…maybe that the reason yoona think…is there any other reason? Yoona also don’t know….

 

‘maybe I should just go home walking’ yoona thought….

 

“ yoona…why are you still standing there?” boa unnie come out to close the door…her husband already waiting for her in their car….

 

“oh…I’m waiting for my friend…” yoona reply short…

 

“hyoyeon? “ boa unnie already lock the door…

 

“nope…my other friend”

 

“you have another friend? “

 

“unnie…don’t make me look so pathethic…” yoona make a face….

 

“haha…ok…goodbye see you tomorrow…don’t go home so late” boa unnie walk to her car…

 

“ok boss…” yoona see her boss car pass by her…yoona look around…there’s nobody left….

 

So yoona decide to just walk….

 

After  a few step yoona sense that one car just stop beside her….yoona look at the car and she know who is it…

 

“I said to you wait at the café right?” jessica look at yoona from her car window…

 

“i’m waiting there alone…” yoona looking back at jessica…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter