crazy

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

**

Sooyoung sit on a bench at the park near her house…she feel so heartbroken now…

 

She know she like jessica and when jessica said that there’s no chance for sooyoung she feel like her heart fall and scatter to pieces….

 

Sooyoung think maybe she should just move on but why she feel it so hard…

 

I need to move on….

 

“sooyoung…are you okay?” a voice come from in front sooyoung and interupted sooyoung thought…

 

Sooyoung look at that person….

 

That person take a sit beside sooyoung….she look worried when sooyoung doesn’t even answer her….

 

“I’m okay…just…” sooyoung sigh…she feel like she shouldn’t tell anyone cause the situation now seem ridicoulous…

 

People will say that sooyoung just have crush on jessica….

 

“ what? you making me worried here….”that person get closer to sooyoung….

 

Sooyoung keep looking at the lake….the whether is so nice…but that’s different inside sooyoung heart….

 

“have you ever felt you never good enough?” sooyoung ask that person…

 

That person sigh and also look at the lake….

 

“once…I felt like I never good enough to be my sister little dongsaeng…” that person answer sooyoung with serious tone….

 

“seohyun ah…that feeling…is it supposed to be so horrible?” sooyoung look at seohyun…

 

“it is horrible..but I can promise you it will get better in time…you need to accept it…no one is perfect in this world…”

 

Seohyun look back at sooyoung while smile….sooyoung find that comforting…

 

“you surely good in comforting people…” sooyoung smile back at seohyun…

 

“can I know what all this is about?”

 

“I just have a stupid crush on someone…she already have a girlfriend….until now I keep thinking why I never be good enough for her to be in love with me…this feeling is so horrible”

 

Sooyoung look at the lake again….

 

Seohyun face change when sooyoung said she have crush on someone else…she feel hurt somehow…

 

“can I know who is it?” seohyun try to control her voice…she don’t want sooyoung to know what she feeling right at that moment…

 

“you don’t know her…I feel like I’m the only who love her…she don’t even think to love me….have you ever felt that?”

 

“yes…I know how that felt…” seohyun smile remember who she love at this moment…it’s the same thing for seohyun….

 

“you have a crush too?” sooyoung look surprise at seohyun….

 

“yes…” seohyun answer swiftly….

 

“who?” sooyoung now curious….who have her heart??

 

“you know her but I’m not going to tell you…”

 

Now sooyoung seem excited…

 

“why?”

 

“you’ll know someday”

 

“can’t you tell me?”

 

“no….”

 

“you are no fun…” sooyoung make a face at seohyun…seohyun just laugh….

 

“let’s go..let’s get something to eat…” seohyun pull sooyoung hand….

 

At that time sooyoung seem to forget what she feel earlier…..

 

 

 

**

Jessica already in office room…she just stare at her computer without doing anything…she actually thinking something…

 

What I did that? Is that right? Why am I like this? Am I already crazy? What wrong with me?

 

Why I feel like this? Why I did all this? All this is weird… I never do anything like this…

 

Jessica didn’t blink either…she just stare straight at her computer screen…..

 

Jessica can’t believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter