i'm so dead

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for late update...don't have a time

 

CHAPTER 7

**

Yoona sit in her cafe doing some revision about topic she learn today..her cafe doesn’t have any customer now...maybe because outside is rain...

 

This day too many rain...boa unnie also doing some calculation about store account...

 

Even though she doesn’t need to work cause her husband is a lawyer but boa unnie love this store yoona think...

 

Suddenly yoona heard the bell on the door ring..it’s means someone comes in...yoona get up to greet her customer...

 

Yoona turn her body and she see someone really beautiful just close her umbrella and try to wipe all the rain that been on her coat....

 

For some reason yoona feel like the person is so beautiful but....

 

“YA!!! are u yoona??” yoona still in daze cause she think she see someone really beautiful in her life

 

“can’t you hear me?” the person snap her finger in front of yoona....but still fail.....

 

“YAAAA!!!!!”  that person literally scream right now....then yoona come back to real life.....

 

Suddenly she think she see monster in front of her...

 

“i’m sorry...what ?” yoona ask that person...that person look so angry that her ice face keep frozen

 

“i said...your name is yoona?” yoona feel surprise to hear that person know her name...how?

 

“ye....yes...my name is yoona...why?” yoona feel a bit scared looking at that person...after a moment yoona seem so terrified looking at that person...

 

“U STUPID!!! Don’t u remember me?” yoona keep thinking...she still doesn’t remember anything....

 

“i’m sorry...i don’t remember...” that person looking more angry....

 

“i’m the person that u knock out with your stupid bicycle...remember now.....?”

 

Suddenly yoona remember everything and she think...

 

I’M SO DEAD...

 

 

 

 

**

Jessica keep glare to yoona...yoona look real scared...yoona doesn’t know what to do....

 

She just keep bow and...

 

“i’m so sorry...i’m really sorry...i’m real really sorry for the other day....” yoona look so apologetic to Jessica but that doesn’t mean anything

 

“just sorry?? Do you know how much that coat cost? It really expensive...it’s from my father....sorry is not enough right now...” Jessica voice really in high tone....lucky that there’s no other customer now...

 

Boa unnie just looking at both of them and really confuse with what has happen...but she doesn’t want to get involve cause the other person seem so angry right now...

 

“i’m sor....”

 

“don’t even say that word again!!!...do you know how painful is it being knoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter