be okay

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

**

Sooyoung wake up late today so she really in rush….last night she really can’t sleep….

 

There’s something bothering her….

 

She drive in rush to her uni…she have a morning class…that lucky class is Ms Park class and sooyoung don’t want to be late…

 

Ms Park is really a fierce person….a lot of person have been get a “ GET OUT” from her class…

 

Sooyoung speed again…

 

But suddenly sooyoung miss a person that ride the bicycle….sooyoung break and try to move to avoid the person that ride the bicycle….

 

But sooyoung still hit that person bicycle…sooyoung see that person fly and land hard on the road….

 

Sooyoung drive her car to the side of the road and get out from her car…

 

She feel so panic right now….

 

Sooyoung see that person groan in pain…

 

Sooyoung get to the person and look there’s a blood at her forehead and she look like in pain….

 

“ hey…hey…are you okay?” sooyoung hold that person shoulder….

 

“I’….m….” that person faint….

 

Oh my god!!!

 

“hey…get up…” sooyoung totally in panic….sooyoung take her phone from her pocket and call for ambulance….

 

Sooyoung really hope that ambulance will come faster….

 

Sooyoung stay with that person…but then something caught sooyoung attention….

 

Wait…I know her…

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!  SHE IS JESSICA GIRLFRIEND….

 

Sooyoung is in real panic right now….i’m screw up…

 

 

**

Jessica have a lot of work today….she need to prepare everything information about the tender and the project….she have to do it before her father come this weekend…

 

Jessica in meeting with her worker right now….everyone is so serious…no one want to make mistake in front jessica…that would be like a ticket for you to get scold by jessica…

 

Jessica feel her phone vibrate….she look at her phone…she doesn’t know this number….

 

Jessica didn’t pick up….

 

She keep focus to the meeting…one her worker is still give her presentation….

 

But jessica phone vibrate again….jessica feel annoy so jessica whisper to her secretary to take the call outside the meeting room for her…

 

“said that I’m busy” jessica whisper to her secretary….

 

Her secretary take the phone and go out….

 

After a minutes jessica secretary get inside the meeting room and she whisper something at jessica…

 

“miss…it’s hospital”

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter