unnie....

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 49

**

Jessica is waiting sunny at her favorite restaurant and sunny is late…

jessica really hate when people late but sunny is her cousin so there’s 

nothing she can do except waiting for her…

 

Jessica come from her office cause now is the time for lunch…sunny call jessica for a meet up…

 

Jessica playing with her phone…she got boring easily….

 

Yoona is in university at this moment…yoona decide to finish her study 

 

here cause she don’t want to leave jessica behind if she decide to finish her study in overseas…

 

Security for yoona become a bit more tight after the announcement that yoona is in korea….

 

they are people that crazy enough to hurt yoona…

 

the former queen doesn’t want anything to happen to her granddaughter…

 

Seohyun also dealing with the same situation…

Jessica want to call yoona but yoona is in class at this moment…

yoona text jessica before she got into her class….

 

Jessica pout alone and that makes kim jong kok laugh…

 

“why are laughing oppa?” jessica ask kim jong kok that just sit at the other table….

 

“you look so lovesick….” Jong kok laugh again….jessica glare at jong kok….

 

“why are you here exactly oppa? Aren’t you suppose to be with yoona?”

 jessica forgot to ask jong kok this morning…

 

“yoong ask me to follow you…I’m just following order miss jessica” jong kok still smile…

 

“then who’s with yoona now?” jessica curious now…

as far as she know jong kok oppa is yoona official bodyguard for a long time….

 

“they are other agent follow her today…minimum two people will follow her now…

so she ask me to follow her princess….” Jong kok laugh again….

 

“ I hate you…” jessica glare again….jessica back to her phone…

she check her latest email…

 

she get tease again if she keep having a conversation with kim jong kok…

 

Suddenly sunny come waving at jessica…

 

“hey…sorry I’m late…” sunny hug jessica and kiss her cheek….

 

“why you late? You know I hate when people late” jessica pout at sunny…

 

Sunny want to laugh…this is the real jessica…

the ice princess mood is just a mask that jessica show to people that she doesn’t know….

 

“taeyeon didn’t feel really good…she had a cold…” sunny try to explain to jessica…..

 

“oh my…I hope she recover soon….”

 

“me too…she been a clingy person when she sick…” she look at the menu on the table….

 

“ya…yoona the same….i really had a hard time if she sick….” Jessica look surprise at sunny…

 

“maybe our girlfriends have a same genetic….hahaha” sunny laugh…jessica also laugh…..

 

But then sunny look at the table beside them….

 

“ya…who is this?” sunny ask jessica when she look at jongkok….

 

“he’s yoona bodyguard…”

 

“why he here then?” 

 

“yoona ask him to follow me…

yoona haelmoni want me to have some security in my life” jessica make an annoying face….

jessica hate he fact that people need to follow her….

 

But at this moment she can’t do anything….

 

“the former queen?? Wow…you really lucky sica ya…”

 

Both of them made their order….and now they wait for the food…

 

“lucky? Really? You know I hate attention” jessica look at sunny….sunny nodded…

 

“you going to get engage with princess yoona…you can’t expect less than this…

she is princess IM YOONA…..” sunny make her eyes bigger….

 

“why she have to be a princess…urghhh…..” 

 

“the first time I meet her I also didn’t suspect anything but now looking at her 

I know she is princess Im Yoona….i can’t believe I able to meet her like that….”

 

“I also doesn’t know…”

 

“what? you didn’t know? You date her without knowing she is princess Yoona?” 

sunny really surprise now…

 

She thought jessica know and decide to make it a secret….

 

“I only know when she went to her operation the other day…

how crazy is all this? I’m so angry at her” jessica back to her ice princess mode

 

“maybe that’s why she love you…you accept her without knowing that she is a princess…

ow~~that so romantic” sunny made her dreamy face…

 

Jessica laugh at sunny….Im Yoona is a romantic person…jessica thought to herself….

 

“so enough about me….how about you? How’s your relationship with taeyeon?” 

jessica ask sunny….

sunny suddenly become a bit red….

 

“it’s okay….”

 

“tell me sunkyu…

you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter