Another One Of MiSun's Ideas?

To Steal His Heart

"And then? Then?" MiSun questioned with excitement in her voice as she bounced up and down on the edge of the bed. Nana sat on the other end, cringing since she really didn't want to have this conversation. Why did she have to report every detail to MiSun? She figured MiSun would be angry that she acted without her permission and didn't tell her anything, but instead the girl was excited and pleased. She felt her cheeks flush as she remembered the events. 
 
"I closed my eyes and he leaned in and kissed me." She murmured bashfully, her gaze meeting the floor. MiSun clutched her hands, and threw her off the bed into a happy dance around the room. 
 
"Wait! But he didn't really! It was a fake kiss, and I really just kissed his thumb!" She explained. MiSun automatically stopped in the action and scowled. She slapped Nana upside the head. Nana pouted as she rubbed her head feeling pitiful. 
 
"Darn you! And I actually thought we were making some major progress here! If you hadn't pleaded that he wouldn't do anything, something might've actually happened. Aish. Why are you so stupid, Nana?" Nana puffed her cheeks out as she rubbed her head. 
 
"I'm not that stupid. I just got really nervous and scared. Besides, I don't want him to kiss me! I want my first kiss to be with-" 
 
"What? Choi Siwon?" MiSun spat. 
 
"Exactly!" MiSun threw a cold glare towards Nana's direction and slumped back in a chair, crossing her legs. She bit into the side of her cheek, a habit she had whenever she was thinking. 
 
"So when's your date with Kyuhyun?" She asked, glancing up towards Nana, who's face went red. 
 
"I-It's not a date! How many times to I have to tell you that before you'll actually get it! He promised to buy me cake!" She protested. She scurried to the other side of her room, in fear of MiSun's wrath, and squeezed her teddy bear close to her chest. "I don't even really want to go anymore, after what happened yesterday. I just can't get it out of my head. I wish I could just forget it all." She scowled at the fact that she cheeks rose in color at even the slightest thought of the day before. It wasn't fair. He hadn't even asked her permission before doing something like that. 
 
"Well, too bad. Now come over here so I can do your make-up." She reluctantly complied, and allowed herself to be pulled into a chair, in which MiSun immediately began pulling at strands of hair and dolling her up. Nana always wondered how MiSun managed to avoid poking her eyes with the mascara stick. An exasperated sigh left her lips, as she remembered the beating of her heart the night before. It had been beating fast and loudly for at least an hour before it calmed down. 
 
"I hate Kyuhyun." She murmured. "He's always playing with my feelings." 
 
"Stop being a baby. You don't even like him, so why would it matter to you whether he faked a kiss?" MiSun huffed, tugging extra hard at a strand of her hair. Nana's face scrunched up in pain. 
 
"It matters a lot to me!" Nana pouted, "I got really scared that he was actually going to...kiss me." MiSun rolled her eyes and slapped the girl's arm. 
 
"You know, it's not taboo to say the word 'kiss'. Are you 17 years old, or five?" She scowled at the girl's pouting. How was this plan ever going to work if Nana kept acting like this? She was being nothing short of stubborn and childish, as always. That was probably the same reason she'd never been able to get a boyfriend. Suddenly, an idea struck her. If Nana's personality was a problem, why not just change it? She finished up her work on Nana, and danced towards her closet. 
 
"Wear this one." She instructed, pulling out a cream and auburn colored floral patterned button-up dress. Nana pouted, and accepted the clothes, tiredly slipping them on. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically. She honestly did not want to go and meet Kyuhyun. She felt all too nervous about it because each time she thought of him, she thought of the almost-kiss. The sound of her heart in her ears scared her. IT shouldn't be beating that loud for someone like him. It was just all wrong. 
 
"Hey! I have a plan." MiSun announced proudly, resting her hands on her hips. Nana stared up for a second curiously, waiting for whatever important thing MiSun had to say. "Don't you want to speed this whole process?" Nana nodded her head so fast that it felt as thought it would fall off. 
 
"Then listen to my plan. We're going to change your image. Kyuhyun probably didn't really kiss you before because he didn't think you liked him. All you have to do now, is act like you like him. Then we'll have him right where we want him!" MiSun clasped her hands together and squealed, ignoring the unsure nervous glances of a fidgeting Nana. 
 
"Now I want you to listen closely, as I tell you exactly what to do and how to act. With this kind of plan, you'll be sure to get him in no time, and thne we can end this game."
 



Nana gulped to keep herself from feeling a wave of nausea. Her nerves often did that to her if she was extremely nervous about something, and that was most definitely what she was feeling right now. She had finally determined that MiSun was most definitely insane. Sure, Kyuhyun knew she didn't like him, and if she changed her personality he might slightly like her more, but this was not the answer. How could she pretend to be something she wasn't? She at lying, so how was acting going to be any easier? 
 
She could already feel herself blush at the thought of MiSun's expectations. These next few hours would all be a blur because they would be just too embarrassing for her to want to remember. She froze in place at the sound of footsteps, and her heart began racing. She peeked up from underneath her bangs to find Kyuhyun. Once she caught sight of him, her face flushed and she stared down at the ground. What was MiSun thinking? This was impossible. 
 
"I'm only late because I forgot." Kyuhyun explained glancing over at Nana's flushed pouting face. He purposely didn't apologize for being late just to make her angry, but it didn't seem as though she were thinking of that. Instead, she was fidgeting with her fingers, and zoning out as if she were deep in thought. It bothered him slightly that he hadn't aggravated her at all since he was so used to being the center of all her attention. Instead, she was off in her own world, thinking about who-knows-what. 
 
"It's alright." She finally managed shaking slightly. She avoided his gaze, and he immediately tried to think of all the reasons she was acting so weird. Why was she acting so shy? It wasn't like her. It wasn't a Nana thing to do? Was it because of yesterday? He hadn't even really kissed her because he was afraid of this kind of thing. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" He demanded. 
 
"No, I'm fine." She clarified once again. Her cheeks grew a shade deeper as she focused on her fidgeting thumb, "Oppa" He froze. 
 
"You don't have to keep up the act. It was a one day only kind of thing." 
 
"I know, oppa." She replied. Her cheeks were bright red by now, and she looked as though she were about to fall over or something. His eyes widened at the petite girl and his jaw dropped open. What the heck happened? Who was this person and what did they do with Nana?