We've Come To A Conclusion

To Steal His Heart

Hehehe. It's the part you've all been waiting for >.< Yay! I had so much fun writing this, and I think it'll only get better from here. I probably won'tbe able to update tomorrow, but if I do it will be shorter. Sorry >.< I'll be out all day tomorrow >.< Anyway, I kind of want to request a trailer for this, so I wanted to know what song you guys think would suit the story >.< Please comment your answers below! Thanks for reading!


"Welcome back!" Nana exclaimed enthusiastically. Her face lit up at the sight of the JaeHwa and Kyuhyun, ignoring the fact that she was once again, latched onto his arm, and that he looked extremely annoyed. For the past two hours, she'd been bored as heel. She was too nervous to go back to sleep after thinking about how her volleyball game would go, so she was practically bouncing off the ceiling in worry. She couldn't stop fidgeting, and she had absolutely nothing to do and no one to talk to. Both her parents worked late, so there was practically nothing to do. 
 
"So how did it go?" She asked, excited yet nervous at the same time. She peeked up at JaeHwa with big sparkling eyes, as if she put all her trust in JaeHwa and sent her out to save the world. JaeHwa surprisingly smiled in a friendly manner which earned her a shocked look from Nana. JaeHwa being friendly? Was that possible. She hated Nana, and it was hard to believe that she could even pull off being friendly for once. Nana gulped, and quickly composed herself, directing her thoughts back to the main point. "Did you win?" 
 
"Congrats. Your stupid team won." Kyuhyun murmured coldly, brushing past her and slumping onto the couch. She pouted at him, and he quickly looked away feeling a bit of guilt although she didn't catch it. After all, he just ruined any chance she had with Siwon because...wait...why did he have to go and say that again? Was it even protecting at this point? It just came out of his mouth before he could even think. 
 
He ran a hand through his hair, reminding himself that now wasn't the time to be thinking about this. If he was going to confuse himself by thinking about his idiotic messed up feelings that he couldn't even figure out, then he'd do it on his own time when he was alone. Nana didn't need to know how he felt, and JaeHwa needed to know even less. 
 
"I'm glad I could help." JaeHwa grinned, holding her hand out to Nana. Nana grasped it eagerly, and shook her hand rapidly. She jumped up and down happily, squealing, causing Kyuhyun to sigh. How was it that she had so much energy? Didn't she just faint a few hours ago. 
 
"Yah! What happened to resting?" He exclaimed. She ducked her head, her cheeks turning red as she tried to choke out a lie, although she was really bad at lying. 
 
"I did rest while you two were gone." She pouted, her cheeks flaming up. He narrowed his eyes, and looked away, still feeling the effects of guilt. 
 
"Liar." He muttered to himself, dismissing the fact that she hadn't done what he told her to at all. Then again, did he ever obey anything she told him to do? 
 
"Anyway, " She rolled her eyes and turned back to JaeHwa. "Thank you so much!" She squeaked happily, putting their past aside. After all, it was only right to thank the same very girl that helped her in her time of need, even if she was rude and obnoxious. She could put their differences aside for just this once, couldn't she? 
 
"You're welcome." JaeHwa smiled politely. She grinned, and stared up at Nana, managing the best pout she could, "I know I've been mean to you before, but I was wondering if we could forget about the past and move on. You see, I really like Kyuhyun, but if you're his girlfriend I have no choice but to accept. I was wondering if you would like to be my friend." 
 
"Of course." Nana grinned. "Oh, and by the way you don't have to worry about Kyuhyun and me because-" She began. Kyuhyun's attention shifted towards the two of them. 
 
"Don't-" He warned, glancing over at her. It was okay if she wanted to be friends with JaeHwa now, but it was not okay to tell her that they weren't really go out. Why? Because JaeHwa was still freakishly obsessed with him. She may have buried her old feelings for Nana, but not for him. Nana grinned mischievously and stuck her tongue out at Kyuhyun. And this is what he gets for torturing her all those years. 
 
"Because Kyuhyun and I never really went out. I was only his "fake" girlfriend because he didn't want his parents to set him up." She sang happily skipping towards JaeHwa. Kyuhyun grumbled and looked down at the floor. He didn't have the energy anymore to argue with Nana, or to yell at her for revealing it despite his warning. He was too consumed in letting his confusing feelings get in the way, Until he could properly register or make an excuse for himself, for what and why he was acting this way, he didn't want to talk that much with Nana or really get involved with her at all. 
 
"Really?" JaeHwa clarified, her eyes practically sparkling. Nana giggled and nodded, taking her hands. 
 
"Yup." She grinned, "If you want Kyu, you can have him. We're not really going out. That'd be impossible." His head snapped up at this, and he glared at Nana, although she seemed to miss the gesture. For some reason, it stung a bit to hear that. Impossible? Hadn't she ever heard that nothing is impossible. This sure as hell wasn't. Aish...what was wrong with his head? He shouldn't be so affected by this. 
 



'What was wrong with him?' That was the emphasized thought racing through Kyuhyun's mind as he slumped into a chair in his bedroom. Everything was just wrong. Kim Nana was like a sister to him. She was a friend...or rather, a frenemy. Nothing more than that. It'd been like this for years, granted that he hadn't hung around her nearly as much as he was doing now, but still... 
 
Through all the years that he was with her, it was never like this. Nana was just someone he liked bugging and teasing. Someone who made his day just by getting angry and being fun to watch. Someone who he liked being around. It was nothing more than that, so why now? 
 
For some reason, it felt like he was messed up lately. His mind and feelings were in a confused knot that he couldn't undo. It was stupid, and all signs pointed towards it being Nana's fault. It'd never been like this before she started giving him more attention. Why did she decide to start doing so anyway? Hadn't she sworn before that she hated him and would always? Now she declared that she wanted to be friends. It should be simple, but it wasn't. Being friends with Nana was supposed to make him happy and relaxed, but instead it just made him confused. 
 
Ever since he made friends with Nana, everything was just all wrong. There were more and more things he could add to the list of things that were just wrong and weren't supposed to happen ever. 
 
1. Thinking Nana was cute in...a non-sisterly kind of way 
2. Wanting to avoid hurting Nana's feelings in any way at all costs 
3. Acting overprotective, and (although he'd hated to admit it) jealous 
4. Thinking about her almost every second of the day 
5. Worrying about Nana whenever something goes wrong 
6. Feeling sad or happy whenever Nana feels that way 
7. Being affected so greatly just by a single word from her 
8. Lastly, the most confusing, inexcusable, wrong thing of all: wanting to kiss Kim Nana 
 
His own feelings that he once thought he knew better than anyone, had become foreign to him. He couldn't understand them at all. They were confusing, annoying, troublesome...worst of all, they all pointed to one conclusion. A single conclusion that he didn't exactly like. 
 
It all made sense now; the reason why he loved teasing Nana despite her feelings, the reason why he cared so much for her while he normally didn't care for anyone else; the reason why he bothered to get to know Nana so well; the reason why he didn't like Choi Siwon. It all pointed to one reason. If this wasn't it, then there would be no other reason that would make sense. 
 
He didn't like this conclusion he came to. He didn't like it at all, and he wasn't all that sure of what to do. He knew that he couldn't run away from his feelings. Running away did nothing because you'd always just come crawling back. If he tried, Nana would think that she did something wrong, and that's the last thing he wanted. The solution? Don't run away, just ignore them like they don't even exist. 
 
Easier said then done.