Yes? Yes. Yes!

To Steal His Heart

Aish...I'm tired, all my thoughts are scattered, and I've been studying for a while. Hahaha. I knwo this isn't much and the chapter isn't that good, but it'll have to do...Ah...I really need to sleep now. Good night everyone! Hope you enjoy the chapter even if it's not that great >.<


It had only been until recently, that Choi Siwon suddenly found himself in an unpredictable swirl of confusion and excitement. His feelings were being thrown around from place to place like a piece of furniture, in this strange web of lies. Actually, he wasn't even sure what was a lie and what was real anymore. Everything had just become a weird mix of confusion. He would think one thing one day, and then differently the next. He would feel hurt one day, and then happy the next. Everything had just become completely unpredictable and crazy. 
 
The reason why? Kim Nana. 
 
It wasn't until that one seemingly uneventful day that he actually talked to her for the first time, that his life turned...although somewhat cliche...upside down. Even from the first time he ever laid eyes on her, he knew she was different. She didn't look like all the other superficial girls he knew, and that somewhat interested him. She seemed more easy going and laid back, like nothing in the world mattered. Well, not in an emo way, just in the sense that she had no worries and was just having fun with her life. She was simple. 
 
The more he watched her, the more interested he became. Of course, there was only so much you could know about a person just by catching tiny glimpses at them. 
 
The first time he talked to her...it was because she looked sad. He watched her as he passed by, practically everyday. It was just a small glimpse, but even that small glimpse was enough to make everything seem bright, like the world was a great place no matter how many problems you had. She just gave off that kind of vibe. The way she acted made everyone else feel good about themselves. It was strange how she had so much of an effect on other people. But that one day, it was like she lost her shine. 
 
Siwon felt worried as he watched her dull spaced out expression that differed so much from her normal bright smile. It was like a day without sunshine. He felt compelled to approach her all for one simple reason: he wanted her to smile. Siwon just didn't like seeing her like this. He hardly knew her, but he didn't like it. He liked the wide grin that she usually wore. 
 
After that single conversation that they held, everything changed. He started to get more involved with Nana through tutoring her and befriending her...it was then that things started to get confusing. Cho Kyuhyun was then introduced into the equation. Honestly, Siwon had no idea who he was to Nana. Hearing that he was her boyfriend was like a slap in the face for many reasons, but he still held onto that slight hope that it wasn't true. After all, Nana insisted that it wasn't, and he'd much rather believe Nana. 
 
It didn't take him long to realize that he was stuck in some sort of love triangle with an indecisive Nana stuck in the middle of it. Although things started to get hectic and confusing at times he dealt with it. Although Siwon never really liked losing control of the predictable chain of his life, everything was made better by talking to Nana. She was bright and sunny. All his problems seemed to fade away when she smiled. It was like the sun shining away all the rain clouds. 
 
The more he spoke with her, the stronger his liking towards her had grown. He was absolutely right when he first saw her. Kim Nana really was interesting and like no other. She was hardworking yet simplistic, adorable, bright and happy, energetic, caring...even all her flaws were completely acceptable and adorable. He couldn't find one thing about her that he didn't like because to him, she became perfect. The more he thought about this, the more he realized that he too, loved Nana. 
 
Although he didn't like his life being as unpredictable as it was, Nana made it all worth it. Just to see her smiling at him, made everything all better. 
 
That didn't mean that he wasn't still confused. Siwon wasn't sure what to believe. Was Kyuhyun her jealous childhood friend, or her boyfriend? That, he didn't know, but none of it really mattered. There was one simple way to solve all of his problems. Confess his feelings to her. It was as simple as that. 
 
He had already decided that that was just what he was going to do. If he waited too long, he might lose her. He honestly had no choice. It was a now or never kind of thing. She would either feel the same for him, or she wouldn't, and he would handle the latter responsibly if it came to that.  
 
Siwon had come to this conclusion quite recently. It took a bit of debating and convincing, but he finally decided he was going to do it. He stopped in his tracks, and leaned against the lockers, checking his watch. She should be coming out of her last class any time now. A smile spread out across his face at just the thought of Nana.Just the thought of her beautiful bright smile warmed his insides, as if his heart could seriously warm his whole body just by skipping a single extra beat at the thought. 
 
"Where were you yesterday? I was looking for you everywhere!" A girl's voice demanded. Siwon watched with limited interest as a long dark haired girl filed out of the classroom, walking backwards so that she could face the girl behind her that she was conversing with. 
 
"It's a secret!" A teasing voice sang; the same voice that always suddenly caught his interest. He could feel his heart beat rapidly, as he focused on Nana who trotted after the other girl. His grin grew wider from the contagious effect of her own. How was it that her bright smile made him feel so...alive? Siwon watched her skip happily after the girl. He was in such a daze as he watched her, that he almost didn't notice that she'd tripped over her own feet. He caught her by the arm just before she fell, and she turned to face him. 
 
"Oh!" Nana cried in surprise. He loosened his grasp on her arm, although he really didn't want to let her go. If he had a choice, he never would because he liked the feeling of knowing that she was with him. It was like he was escaping reality; like he could just pretend that she'd always be around him. She suddenly turned to bow towards him, her cheeks flaming a bright red. "Thank you, Siwon oppa." 
 
He smiled at the amusing way her cheeks turned such an adorable color whenever she felt embarrassed or nervous. So she was nervous around him...Was that a good thing or a bad thing? He attempted to suppress a laugh from her cute bow and unusual reaction. 
 
Nana glanced behind her shoulder to find her friend, whom she was talking to previously, who rolled her eyes yet urged her on with a slight shove. She then promptly left whist pulling at her hair as if she were stressed out or frustrated about something. Siwon simply shrugged it off and turned towards the nervous Nana who rocked on her heels. 
 
"Hello, oppa." She greeted with a smile. "Thank you for catching my fall. I trip over my feet all the time, so it's normal for me, but thank you anyway. I'm a bit of a klutz." She glanced up at him with curious big eyes, blinking curiously. 
 
"Is there something you need, oppa?" She chirped in a cute small voice. He felt his heart's pace quicken as the second-guessing suddenly came to him. Siwon forced himself to shake it off, and to continue with his original plan of confession. He gulped nervously, and stared down at the cute petite girl who blinked expectantly as though she were anticipating what he was to say. 
 
He grabbed her shoulders gently, not roughly, and she immediately stopped rocking back and forth on her heels. Instead, she glanced up at him with big wide glossy eyes that blinked nervously. She pursed her lips curiously, and her cheeks grew a shade deeper of red.  
 
It suddenly felt as though they were the only two people in the world. It was like nothing else mattered. He silently wondered to himself whether her heart was beating just as hard, or whether she felt the same...like it was only them at that moment.  
 
He cleared his throat to speak, mentally preparing himself for whatever would come. He wouldn't let his feelings and thoughts go to waste. He couldn't. It was now or never. 
 
"Kim Nana, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He spoke calmly to show just how serious he was. His hands clamped tighter around her c=shoulders, but not tight enough to hurt her. She blinked back in surprise. flew open as if she were about to say something, but she refrained from speaking. 
 
Instead, she placed a hand to her chest area, where her heart was supposed to be, and held it there, gaping. A bunch of nervous gibberish came out of , before she suddenly stopped and took a deep breath. A contemplating look took over her features as if she were lost in deep thought.  
 
Siwon suddenly felt unsure. If it were taking her this long...would that mean she was just debating the nicest way to let him down? She nodded to herself slightly, as if encouraging herself to speak. Although he'd normally find this gesture cute, he was too nervous to think of anything at the moment. 
 
She suddenly opened to speak, and he held his breath in anticipation. 
 
"Yes." She simple spoke with a quick determined nod and a small smile, although it lacked that bright glint it usually had. He dismissed that fact though. It was probably due to shock or confusion, 
 
"Yes?" He repeated in disbelief. Yes? Yes. Yes.